Windows 10: Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(

Discus and support Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently did a clean install of windows and whenever I use my camera on discord, it doesn't use the saved settings I have for it. I changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/No-Square4923, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:22 AM.

1. Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(

I recently did a clean install of windows and whenever I use my camera on discord, it doesn't use the saved settings I have for it. I changed my settings for my camera on Logitech Capture, and it seems to always go back to its default settings when I use the camera on discord. What I ended up doing to deal with the issue was have Logitech Capture run in the background and use the app as my camera. But its been getting kinda annoying. Before I was able to change the settings and just select my C922 logitech camera option, but now I can't. Was hoping to find help on have to fix this.. I havent seen anything on it.. Help please :/

submitted by /u/No-Square4923
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/No-Square4923, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:22 AM

2. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam Wont Work

logitech does not provide drivers for the c922 pro stream webcam, they say that the webcam will work on windows drivers

Nicholas-Josey, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:25 AM
  3. Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(

How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

I have a Logitech C922 webcam. I see it in Sound, Video In Game Controllers in device manager, but the only camera listed for Cameras is the Intel AVStream Camera 2500. How do I add the Logitech WebCam to cameras?

Jeff Hawkins (jeffh), Feb 23, 2021 at 7:25 AM
Thema:

Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(

1. Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :( - Similar Threads - Logitech c922 saving

2. where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help: Please help needed,.. is there a way to change the path of iTunes where your iPhone backup can be directed to a direct storage disk?... i.e from default local drive C: to a different Storage Drive with a free space. thanks! submitted by /u/georgio1990 [link] [comments]...
  3. HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared: I have been working on a document in Word all day. My autosave function is on and i saved thoughout the day. I then closed the file and when I reopened it, the document was as it had been the previous day. It was as if I had not worked on for hours and hours. I dont...
  4. Questions about Drives and how to save ...please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about Drives and how to save ...please help: I have an Asus Rog Strix GL703GE and am having problems, specs are below for the drives... [ATTACH]and am wanting to use my D drive for games and things as it would make sense with 1tb of availability there. I have no idea how to do this....I created an empty folder in the...
  5. Local Group Policy editor window size settings not saving, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Group Policy editor window size settings not saving, please help: take a look of the 3 pictures. pic 1. default size of gpedit.msc when opened pic2. I expand the left pane for additional sub folders and its clearly not big enough pic3. so i expand the window and make left pane extend more to the right, so far so good like any other window...
  6. Logitech C922 Pro problems

Logitech C922 Pro problems: I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the...
  7. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...: I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in the software, the camera lights up with the 2 'parenthesis' type strips of light, the software snaps a pic with sound and...
  8. Please help me save my Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me save my Hard Drive.: I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers to about an intermediate level. Just enough to get myself into trouble. I don't usually reach out for help but I'm at a critical point and might lose my HD. Long story but I will try to be brief. So I have a Dell 8300 XPS that I...
  9. Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!: I am a Variety live streamer on Twitch. I just recently bought a new desktop pc for live streaming and gaming. I have also purchased 2 Logitech c922 Pro Webcams because it has the built in green screen background replacement software. I can not get the personify chromacam...
  10. Logitech Hand-set

Logitech Hand-set: How can I tell if my logitec harmony software driver is active? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-hand-set/9bab724a-3d68-419a-9726-eb9bf270c947