Windows 10: Logitech C922 Pro problems

Discus and support Logitech C922 Pro problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tricorter FTN, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Logitech C922 Pro problems

I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the ports on my PC with other various devices, including power hungry mechanical drives via usb-sata adapters and have no issues.

I've assigned the appropriate apps permission in the windows camera privacy settings, I've disabled powering down the USB devices in device manager.

The computer detects the webcam, but it does not actually register an image until after tinkering to get the thing to work again. The tinkering consists of plugging/unplugging into various ports(both usb 2.0 and 3.0). I've downloaded the most up to date drivers from logitech, rolled back to the standard webcam drivers in windows, done all of the google searches, and have finally reached my wit's end. I'm hoping someone can tell me the 'Magic Bullet' for this so I can finally put this camera issue down.

Thanks ahead of time, and feel free to send me questions.

:)

tricorter FTN, Sep 23, 2019

2. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam Wont Work

logitech does not provide drivers for the c922 pro stream webcam, they say that the webcam will work on windows drivers

Nicholas-Josey, Sep 23, 2019
  3. E for Excel, Sep 23, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Logitech C922 Pro problems

DaveM121, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Logitech C922 Pro problems

1. Logitech C922 Pro problems - Similar Threads - Logitech C922 Pro

2. Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up: Dell Latitude Laptop with Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam. After upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop no longer recognizes the Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam after waking from sleep mode. AND I am also getting a similar issue with my RODEcaster Pro USB audio device. All drivers...
  3. Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up: Dell Latitude Laptop with Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam. After upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop no longer recognizes the Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam after waking from sleep mode. AND I am also getting a similar issue with my RODEcaster Pro USB audio device. All drivers...
  4. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s.Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my stream and choose camera location it does not access or turn on the webcam at all, it...
  5. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s.Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my stream and choose camera location it does not access or turn on the webcam at all, it...
  6. Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(: I recently did a clean install of windows and whenever I use my camera on discord, it doesn't use the saved settings I have for it. I changed my settings for my camera on Logitech Capture, and it seems to always go back to its default settings when I use the camera on...
  7. Logitech Flow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech Flow problem: Hello, I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will not be very effective. I am trying to setup Logitech Flow between my laptop (wireless) and my media server (both wired and...
  8. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...: I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in the software, the camera lights up with the 2 'parenthesis' type strips of light, the software snaps a pic with sound and...
  9. Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!: I am a Variety live streamer on Twitch. I just recently bought a new desktop pc for live streaming and gaming. I have also purchased 2 Logitech c922 Pro Webcams because it has the built in green screen background replacement software. I can not get the personify chromacam...
  10. Problems and full of Problems - Logitech Webcam 9000 Pro stopped recor

Problems and full of Problems - Logitech Webcam 9000 Pro stopped recor: Hi, Last night my Webcam 9000 pro stopped working and I uninstalled the software three times but still it wouldn't work. I rang Logitech team and they said, it is with Win 10 uploads. Anyone else has the same problem please? First my printer stopped working and now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c922 software issues

2. c922 pro stream webcam problems

3. logitech c922 will not install on my windows computer