Windows 10: Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

Discus and support Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diana A.Afanassieva, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in the software, the camera lights up with the 2 'parenthesis' type strips of light, the software snaps a pic with sound and records my voice and sound and saves it in a folder. Yet the software window NEVER shows me anything but a black screen, as if my finger was blocking the lens literally. And all the pics or video that is recorded comes out black and sound only. HOWEVER, if I open Skype my camera show me at my desk just fine! I disabled all my AVG antivirus settings while running these tests but nothing changes. Have restarted several times. WHAT is wrong??

:)

Diana A.Afanassieva, Aug 17, 2019

2. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam Wont Work

logitech does not provide drivers for the c922 pro stream webcam, they say that the webcam will work on windows drivers

Nicholas-Josey, Aug 17, 2019
  3. E for Excel, Aug 17, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

DaveM121, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

1. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but... - Similar Threads - Logitech C922 Pro

2. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s.Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my stream and choose camera location it does not access or turn on the webcam at all, it...
  3. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s.Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my stream and choose camera location it does not access or turn on the webcam at all, it...
  4. Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam Not Recognized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam Not Recognized in Windows 10: When I plug this camera into any other Windows machine it works as expected, but for some reason the device driver doesn't recognize it at all in my primary workstation. I tried different USB ports, rebooting, installing the different Logitech software. Nothing I've tried so...
  5. Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam Not Recognized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam Not Recognized in Windows 10: When I plug this camera into any other Windows machine it works as expected, but for some reason the device driver doesn't recognize it at all in my primary workstation. I tried different USB ports, rebooting, installing the different Logitech software. Nothing I've tried so...
  6. Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam Not Recognized in Windows 10

7. Logitech webcam

Logitech webcam: as of March 10 before all future windows updates when i took a video with my Logitech c525 Webcam ans went tofike to send it to the desktop I would see the video and was able to share send or whatever. I have not added or installed any other programs etc. no my default...
  8. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910: I feel a bit embarrassed with my down to earth question: I was perfectly enjoying my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 on my previous computer operated by Windows 7. Having connected it on my new computer, operated by Windows 10 it is still working just fine, alas, I cannot find...
  9. Logitech C922 Pro problems

Logitech C922 Pro problems: I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the...
  10. Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!: I am a Variety live streamer on Twitch. I just recently bought a new desktop pc for live streaming and gaming. I have also purchased 2 Logitech c922 Pro Webcams because it has the built in green screen background replacement software. I can not get the personify chromacam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech c922 not showing up in apps

2. logitech c922 not showing up in obs

3. how come logitech capture wont open

4. logitech c922x not displaying,
  5. logitech c922 pro stream webcam add ons