Windows 10: Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

Discus and support Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am a Variety live streamer on Twitch. I just recently bought a new desktop pc for live streaming and gaming. I have also purchased 2 Logitech c922... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PUFFERCOLORS, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

I am a Variety live streamer on Twitch. I just recently bought a new desktop pc for live streaming and gaming. I have also purchased 2 Logitech c922 Pro Webcams because it has the built in green screen background replacement software. I can not get the personify chromacam feature to work on either web cam on any streaming software or apps that is mention to work in the packaging when I received my purchase. I have looked all over the internet to find a solution to this problem and have still not found a solution to make this camera work. I have also tried to use these webcams on other desktop computers and a few laptops that are owned by family and friends and some of those desktops and laptop have show chromacam feature but those computer or laptops are not built to run the camera and screens freeze or lag. I wanted to see if the webcams were defective or was it another problem. I have never gotten either cam to work with my new desktop purchase. I have also updated drivers, my windows 64 bit operation system several times, streaming software, camera, etc and have gotten same results. everything I could think of and suggestion for people who have tried to help me and nothing has worked.

I am hoping that someone has a solution to this problem that can help me.

I would like to say in advance to everyone THANKS FOR THE HELP, ADVICE, in helping me to resolve this problem I am having.

Thanks.

:)

PUFFERCOLORS, Sep 27, 2018

2. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam Wont Work

logitech does not provide drivers for the c922 pro stream webcam, they say that the webcam will work on windows drivers

Nicholas-Josey, Sep 27, 2018
  3. E for Excel, Sep 27, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

DaveM121, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working!

1. Logitech C922 pro webcam w/ personify background replacement not working! - Similar Threads - Logitech C922 pro

2. Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up: Dell Latitude Laptop with Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam. After upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop no longer recognizes the Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam after waking from sleep mode. AND I am also getting a similar issue with my RODEcaster Pro USB audio device. All drivers...
  3. Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up: Dell Latitude Laptop with Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam. After upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop no longer recognizes the Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam after waking from sleep mode. AND I am also getting a similar issue with my RODEcaster Pro USB audio device. All drivers...
  4. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s.Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my stream and choose camera location it does not access or turn on the webcam at all, it...
  5. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s.Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my stream and choose camera location it does not access or turn on the webcam at all, it...
  6. Logitech webcam

Logitech webcam: as of March 10 before all future windows updates when i took a video with my Logitech c525 Webcam ans went tofike to send it to the desktop I would see the video and was able to share send or whatever. I have not added or installed any other programs etc. no my default...
  7. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910: I feel a bit embarrassed with my down to earth question: I was perfectly enjoying my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 on my previous computer operated by Windows 7. Having connected it on my new computer, operated by Windows 10 it is still working just fine, alas, I cannot find...
  8. Logitech C922 Pro problems

Logitech C922 Pro problems: I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the...
  9. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...: I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in the software, the camera lights up with the 2 'parenthesis' type strips of light, the software snaps a pic with sound and...
  10. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Logitech c920 Webcam not working: Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use logitec c922 for background screen

2. background replacement web cam

3. logitech c922 davinci resolve problem

4. how to use logitech webcam c922 background replacement