Windows 10: Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

Discus and support Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UnivResearcher, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for example, a message appears saying "microphone not detected." This issue is a refinement of: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microphone-functions-in-usb-webcam-and-microphone/dd04eb44-6d14-49cc-8ba8-3141794f40a3, as it appears that it is isolated to the C930e and 1 of 2 USB microphones specifically.I connected an older Logitech Webcam C615 to the same USB port and the Video and Microphone both work perfect

:)

UnivResearcher, Jun 25, 2022
  2. AK_482 Win User

Logitech Webcam C930e

After the Anniversary Update, my Logitech Webcam C930e seems to freeze while I video chat. I never had this issue before. I'm assuming it is the update because I really did not have any issue with my webcam prior to previous versions. How to fix this?

AK_482, Jun 25, 2022
  3. E 222 Win User
    Windows 10 Does Not Recognize a Logitech C930e Webcam

Windows 10 does not recognize a Logitech C930e webcam. It does not appear as a device in Device Manager or Devices and Printers.

E 222, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Nisko Win User

Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

Could someone explain these Logitech webcam C930e specs?

I don't see a video forum so I'm posting this question here because, I think, most members are familiar with webcams.
    Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working [​IMG]

I'm looking for a webcam that streams (Skype, Google Meet, etc.) sharp video. These specs seem unclear and ambiguous to me. Does this webcam stream at 1080p at 60 fps? What are supported clients? The unclear part is the first and second spec. They seem to contradict each other. Thank you.

Nisko, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

1. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working - Similar Threads - Logitech C930e webcam

2. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working: Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for example, a message appears saying "microphone not detected." This issue is a refinement of:...
  3. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working: Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for example, a message appears saying "microphone not detected." This issue is a refinement of:...
  4. Renaming a webcam Logitech c930e

Renaming a webcam Logitech c930e: I currently use several webcams to record videos simultaneously. Unfortunately, they are all the same model so they appear as Logitech webcam c930e 1, Logitech webcam c930e 2, etc. when connected. I used the Registry Editor to rename the webcams with a unique identifier...
  5. Logitech c930e issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech c930e issues: It is working ok but after a certain amount of time the camera starts glitching and eventually it turns off. I think it has something to do with processing since I think the more impact I put on the processor EG going into games, opening tabs or just simply having the camera...
  6. Logitech C930e webcam not recording

Logitech C930e webcam not recording: Good day! Recently after the latest Windows 10 updates, the Logitech c930e webcam is no longer capable of recording video. We are developers and our application uses the Directshow and Direct X library to show and record videos. These are the same libraries that the Microsoft...
  7. Could someone explain these Logitech webcam C930e specs?

Could someone explain these Logitech webcam C930e specs?: I don't see a video forum so I'm posting this question here because, I think, most members are familiar with webcams. [img] I'm looking for a webcam that streams (Skype, Google Meet, etc.) sharp video. These specs seem unclear and ambiguous to me. Does this webcam stream at...
  8. Windows Hello - does not work with Logitech C930e

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello - does not work with Logitech C930e: When I go into Hello settings, I see an error message "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face." My camera is a new Logitech C930e. Is there a driver I need to get from Microsoft? HELP! Searching for info, I see a lot of other people with similar...
  9. Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine

Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine: In answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/logitech-c920-webcam-microphone-does-not-seem-to/df1ebadf-17f4-463e-8e58-ab6d296de745 which has been locked without any meaningful reply, I want to share what helped me with...
  10. Logitech webcam microphone always on

Logitech webcam microphone always on: Hi, I have 1803 with the latest ups and the last time a couple of days ago I noticed something quite weird. A Logitech webcam is also attached as it always has been. Since the update the microphone is always on. Naturally only want it on when using it but cannot see what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech c930e windows hello