Windows 10: Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit?

Discus and support Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Community! I have a technical problem with my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920. I have contacted Logitech support, but they told me that they can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ImNiklaz, Jun 13, 2020.

1. ImNiklaz Win User

Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit?

Hello Community!

I have a technical problem with my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920. I have contacted Logitech support, but they told me that they can't help me because my warranty has expired.

Now for the problem:

I'm using the Logitech Capture App right now. The camera is recognized there as well as in my Windows Device Manager. When I say something, the microphone level of the camera also drops. However, the Logitech Capture app tells me that it has detected that my camera is either disconnected or is being used by another app.

In this case, I also already closed all apps that could access the camera, that is Microsoft Teams & Zoom.

With my camera, the blue light on the right and left side of the lens flashes briefly and the Logitech Capture App always shows a black screen for a short time, as if the software tries to boot/access the camera, but then crashes and the error message described above appears.

I have tried USB2.0 and USB3.0 ports, but the problem is always the same.

On my second Windows PC with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit installed, the camera works with the Logitech Capture App and on my Mac Book Pro with the Logitech Capture App for iOS.

I have also connected the camera directly to my PC, I do not use a USB docking station.

In the appendix you will find the screenshots mentioned above.

1. & 2. are my camera privacy settings from Windows

3. the boot/start error message with the black screen in the Logitech Capture app

4. is the error message in the Logitech Capture App that I described in the email above.

I thank you for your efforts to help me and I wish you a nice day!

Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit? 0_big.png

Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit? 1_big.png

Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit? 2_big.png

Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit? 3_big.png

:)

ImNiklaz, Jun 13, 2020

2. Issues with using Logitech Clicksmart camera in Windows 10.

Hi Sathyanarayana,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the Camera device on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issue with Logitech support regarding the
      compatibility of Camera device with Windows 10?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you checked whether the Logitech camera driver is available in the Device Manager?

I suggest you to follow the methods below to uninstall and reinstall the old camera driver for Logitech camera in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, /8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Logitech camera on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Logitech Keyboard / Mouse MX5500 on Windows 10 64bit

Hi Corey,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• What are you referring to? When you say Does the Logitech Keyboard / Mouse MX5500 on Windows 10 64bit successfully?

• From where have you installed the drivers?
    This might have occurred due to outdated/incompatible drivers.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.

I suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Step 2: Try updating the drivers from the Device Manager.

a) Press Windows Logo + X keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on Device Manager.

c) Search for the Keyboard driver from the device list and right-click on it and select
    Update Driver Software.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of the latest driver.

Follow the above steps for mouse as well.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 13, 2020
  4. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit? - Similar Threads - Logitech camera does

2. Camera does not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera does not work in windows 10: going through the "Troubleshoot camera issues" of windows help and/or rebooting the PC used to work, still the problem was always present. Now the camera simply does not work. Device manager indicates that the device works fine, but it does not...
  3. Camera does not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera does not work in windows 10: going through the "Troubleshoot camera issues" of windows help and/or rebooting the PC used to work, still the problem was always present. Now the camera simply does not work. Device manager indicates that the device works fine, but it does not...
  4. Camera does not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logitech camera

Logitech camera: Camera will not operate. Gives error message camera being used by another app. I don't have any other apps open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-camera/37651a4a-7ef4-4855-98f7-8798901ac88a
  6. Logitech C270 webcam does not work in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech C270 webcam does not work in Windows 10.: I have a Logitch C270 webcam, and in Windows 10, it doesn't work, it just shows a black screen, and if it does work, it flickers and freezes. I tried the webcam in a Windows 7 VM, no problems. I think the camera may be too old for Windows 10. Is there any custom drivers to...
  7. Camera Does Not Work on Windows 10

Camera Does Not Work on Windows 10: Hey everyone, I recently purchased an HP spectre x360 about 3 weeks ago and am running into an issue with my camera. Every time I go to open the app or attempt to video chat via Teams or Skype it says that it "can't find my camera" or "no camera detected." The app prompts...
  8. Driver for Logitech C525 for 64bit windows 10?

Driver for Logitech C525 for 64bit windows 10?: Need logitech Webcam driver for windows 10 64 bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-logitech-c525-for-64bit-windows-10/797a003d-07e6-4935-b2ac-f220a66eb630
  9. Logitech camera

Logitech camera: Is there a source for information how to set up a Logitech camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-camera/e14954ed-3c9f-4c75-b698-617d717f87ab
  10. Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137

Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137: Thought I'd give this a shot, maybe something that's fixable and this seem like a great spot to try. I have a Kogan Atlas C300 laptop, one that is almost undocumented anywhere as far as I can see. It's still listed at Kogan Atlas 13.3 C300 Convertible Notebook - Kogan.com...