Windows 10: Logitech camera

Discus and support Logitech camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Camera will not operate. Gives error message camera being used by another app. I don't have any other apps open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodneyWalls, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Logitech camera

Camera will not operate. Gives error message camera being used by another app. I don't have any other apps open.

:)

RodneyWalls, Sep 22, 2020

2. Issues with using Logitech Clicksmart camera in Windows 10.

Hi Sathyanarayana,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the Camera device on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issue with Logitech support regarding the
      compatibility of Camera device with Windows 10?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you checked whether the Logitech camera driver is available in the Device Manager?

I suggest you to follow the methods below to uninstall and reinstall the old camera driver for Logitech camera in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, /8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Logitech camera on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 22, 2020
  3. How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

I have a Logitech C922 webcam. I see it in Sound, Video In Game Controllers in device manager, but the only camera listed for Cameras is the Intel AVStream Camera 2500. How do I add the Logitech WebCam to cameras?

Jeff Hawkins (jeffh), Sep 22, 2020
  4. Mathiassa Win User

Logitech camera

Logitech C270 webcam: no picture

I have a Logitech C270 webcam. I used it for years on my windows computer without issues. The video stopped working some weeks ago. Firefox and Skype say that some other program uses the camera. Windows Camera app shows black picture without any error message. The microphone works fine btw.

My first thought was that it is a Windows 10 issue:

• Windows 10 knows about the camera. Seemingly no problem in device manager.
    • Tried out the possible workarounds listed on the internet:
      • switching to built-in drivers,
      • uninstall/reinstall device with logitech drivers,
      • different USB ports (2.0/3.0),
      • checking in process explorer if something is using the camera or its microphone,
      • deleted some files suggested somewhere in case of win 8/10 upgrade (which was not the case, but whatever works)

I was out of ideas, so I checked the camera with my Linux laptop. Again the laptop knows about the camera, but no picture, no errors. Based on this I guess it is a hardware issue. Before throwing the cam in the trash, I just want to ask if you think that I missed something.

Mathiassa, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Logitech camera

1. Logitech camera - Similar Threads - Logitech camera

2. I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...: I started happen couple weeks ago, i realized i can't use my camera it shows white blank page, i found a way to do it here, i uninstalled the application, and i installed the driver from official page still it shows white pagei can see when i use logitech application tho... i...
  3. I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...: I started happen couple weeks ago, i realized i can't use my camera it shows white blank page, i found a way to do it here, i uninstalled the application, and i installed the driver from official page still it shows white pagei can see when i use logitech application tho... i...
  4. I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...: I recently bought and installed a Logitech c930e Webcam. I am running Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise 10.0.22621 Build 22621 on a Lenovo laptop. I have ensured as of this morning, my system updates are all complete and up to date.The driver is Microsoft. date= 10/19/2023,...
  6. Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...

Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...: I recently bought and installed a Logitech c930e Webcam. I am running Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise 10.0.22621 Build 22621 on a Lenovo laptop. I have ensured as of this morning, my system updates are all complete and up to date.The driver is Microsoft. date= 10/19/2023,...
  7. execute a command line command when a logitech rally camera is connected.

execute a command line command when a logitech rally camera is connected.: Hello,I need to automate a feature on logitech rally camera upon device connection. essentially the steps I need to execute are:Detect that Rally Camera was just connectedexecute a command in the terminal to enable Logitech Right SightI've already tested the command to be...
  8. execute a command line command when a logitech rally camera is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    execute a command line command when a logitech rally camera is connected.: Hello,I need to automate a feature on logitech rally camera upon device connection. essentially the steps I need to execute are:Detect that Rally Camera was just connectedexecute a command in the terminal to enable Logitech Right SightI've already tested the command to be...
  9. execute a command line command when a logitech rally camera is connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10, Logitech 920 or 922 web cams - Camera app doesn't work. It videos and takes...

Windows 10, Logitech 920 or 922 web cams - Camera app doesn't work. It videos and takes...: Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, both Logitech 920 and 922 webcams. Windows Camera app shows black - it videos and takes pictures - but you can't see what you are doing. Both cameras work fine on another pc. I have tried all Windows updates, new Windows profile, uninstalling and later...