Windows 10: Logitech Capture does not synchronize

Discus and support Logitech Capture does not synchronize in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the upgrade to 1903 , my Logitech Capture does not sync anymore , when I open my mouth in front of my C922-webcam , I see my mouth opens, on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pietcorus2, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Logitech Capture does not synchronize

After the upgrade to 1903 , my Logitech Capture does not sync anymore , when I open my mouth in front of my C922-webcam , I see my mouth opens, on the screen, about 3/4 seconds later, so there is a big delay between camera and screen.
    Anybody encountered these problems also , any solution ..............???

:)

pietcorus2, Jul 8, 2019
  2. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Jul 8, 2019
  3. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Logitech Capture does not synchronize ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Kbird Win User

Logitech Capture does not synchronize

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Thanks for the Heads Up on Setpoint....

might I suggest a new pinned thread for the Options Software too ( updated Aug 20th) since all Newer Logitech Products use it.
    Eg Mx2, M510 and most other products with a Unifying receiver including Keyboards etc

Logitech Options - Logitech Support

• Software Version: 6.92.275
    • Post Date: Aug 20, 2018
    • File Size: 149 MB

Kbird, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Logitech Capture does not synchronize

1. Logitech Capture does not synchronize - Similar Threads - Logitech Capture does

2. Windows Remote Assistance disconnects when running logitech capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Assistance disconnects when running logitech capture: I need to use windows remote assistance for work to connect to and control the computer, so that the monitors stay turned on. I'm able to make this connection successfully via use of rdp and tscon, but windows remote assistance always disconnects as soon as I open the...
  3. Windows Remote Assistance disconnects when running logitech capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Remote Assistance disconnects when running logitech capture: I need to use windows remote assistance for work to connect to and control the computer, so that the monitors stay turned on. I'm able to make this connection successfully via use of rdp and tscon, but windows remote assistance always disconnects as soon as I open the...
  4. Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing: Hi, mildly irritating issue that both these keep randomly 'disappearing' and get replaced with a generic icon white square with a blue square inside - just wondered if there was a quick way to ensure that the correct icons always show?...
  5. Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Capture and Google Chrome icons keep disappearing: Hi, mildly irritating issue that both these keep randomly 'disappearing' and get replaced with a generic icon white square with a blue square inside - just wondered if there was a quick way to ensure that the correct icons always show?...
  6. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  7. PrintScreen does not capture 4k

in Windows 10 Customization
    PrintScreen does not capture 4k: Hi, I use 4k monitor. When i press PrintScreen on keyboard or use Snipping tool, Windows captures only 1920x1080 image at the top left corner of the screen and the the rest of the image is black. It does not capture 4k shot. Please help. [IMG]...
  8. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...: I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in the software, the camera lights up with the 2 'parenthesis' type strips of light, the software snaps a pic with sound and...
  9. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"
  10. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound synchronization on logitec capture

2. logitech capture recordings/screenshots folder cannot be accessed