Windows 10: logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

Discus and support logitech f310 gamepad driver problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Milind Goel, Jul 9, 2020.

1. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

Hi,
    I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310.

My problem is when i connect my gamepad to my pc/laptop, laptop does recognize(sound do comes) but when i see in device manager, it says "Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)". Many times (out of luck ig), pc recognizes the controller properly and shows logitech dual action(something like that) and it works. but when its working properly, and i move its wire, it will disconnect and led on gamepad will get hang and will not work after that even if i replug the controller, after replugging it will show same error of "device descriptor.....".

I tried logitech support solution of gaming software, but it still wasnt able to detect the error and fix it by itself.

So, all i am left with some hope that maybe someone who has same gamepad could share me the exact driver file(not software), so that i can update that thru device manager.(I do have tried backup and restore method thru DD backup software when gamepad works, but on restoring them, still nothing).

So if anyone out here has any idea on how to fix this permanently please tell or if anyone could provide me the driver, i would appreciate a lot.

thanks

(i dont think my windows version has any thing to do with my issue but i provided it below for rules and sorry if i posted my issue at wrong place.)
    my windows version is win10 2004 update (19041.329)

:)

Milind Goel, Jul 9, 2020

2. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

Hi folks,

I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail.

I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to clean-install windows 10 yesterday. Now the thing won't connect.

When I plug it in I get nothing, not the chime that you hear when you plugged an USB, not the chime you hear when you UNplug an USB. I don't get a message saying the USB is not recognized, I don't get anything. I have three USB ports in my laptop (HP Pavilion
    gaming), and the three of them work for every other hardware I plug in, except for this gamepad. The gamepad works fine in other computers too. I've been looking online for solutions to this, so far I've tried:

1. Switching back and forth from X to D input

2. Re-installing USB drivers

3. Changing USB power settings (unchecked "allow to turn off to save energy" and disabled "selective suspend setting"

4. Power cycling

5. Do all this after a clean boot

6. Installing the Logitech official driver and software, in which during a stage it does try to recognize plugged in gamepads. During recognition I hear the chime of USB plugging in, and immediately after the chime of USB unplugging. The software ends saying
    I don't have a gamepad connected.

None of these work. NOW, this one time when I did a clean boot AND from a clean boot I used the Logitech software I did get it to work for a while (even played PES for a few minutes), but it disconnected by itself and never worked again.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is to re-install Windows 10, which I don't want to do because its a bit cumbersome.

If anyone has any idea or clue about this mystery, it will be appreciated.

Thanks !!

Mariano GabrielArias, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Pinkgm Win User
    Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Jul 9, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

I also have an F310, but haven't had any issues (Win10 v1903 atm), but I do have to reinstall LGS 510 each time I connect may G27 wheel,

or it gets incorrectly identified and fails to work properly.

However, you said ...

"... from a clean boot I used the Logitech software I did get it to work for a while"

This should indicate that Service or Startup program that was disabled in Clean Boot is conflicting with the LGS 510 software\driver.

Clean Boot does not fix conflicts automatically. Try running in Clean Boot again to isolate what that Service or Startup program is conflicting.

You then have to deal with that conflict by disabling any Startup program from launching with Windows, or do similar with any Service,

assuming that Service is not required.

I would first go to the Startup tab in Task Manager and disable - Logitech Even Monitor
    and Logitech Download Assistant ( I think the

download assistant is only present if you also have the other LGS gaming software installed for keyboard and mouse).

Both have been know to cause issues.

- In regard to DInput mode... When you reinstalled LGS 510 did you uninstall and reboot before reinstalling ?

Also try leaving your controller unplugged until the installer pops up a message to connect you controller before doing so.Did you use the 64bit version of LGS 510 when reinstalling (click on Show all downloads & select Win10 ).

Downloads - Gamepad F310

- When in XInput mode the controller should be plug and play on Win10. Do you see
    XBOX 360 Peripherals > XBOX 360 Controller For Windows in Device Manager
    when you connect the F310 while in XInput mode ?

I still have Microsoft XBOX 360 accessories installed from Win7 before doing the 'upgrade' to Win10, but I don't think that would be

why my controller is still working. There is no Win10 version of this software\driver, so I don't dare uninstall it as an experiment for fear

I may not be able to install the old Win7 64bit version on Win10 again.

You may want to give it a go anyway...
    https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-au/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows

BossDweeb, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

1. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem - Similar Threads - logitech f310 gamepad

2. Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad: Hi,I am running Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11 and I cannot get the game to recognize my Logitech Dual Action gamepad. I updated the drivers and tested it with a shareware game and the controller works with that. Not sure why it won't work in Forza. Tried turning off vibration...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad: Hi,I am running Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11 and I cannot get the game to recognize my Logitech Dual Action gamepad. I updated the drivers and tested it with a shareware game and the controller works with that. Not sure why it won't work in Forza. Tried turning off vibration...
  4. Windows 10 v2004 update problem with Logitech F710 Gamepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 v2004 update problem with Logitech F710 Gamepad: Hello all, I have had an F710 as my gamepad and haven't had issues until i recently updated to v2004 of windows 10, I searched online and installed the non-signed drivers and managed to get it working, but every time i restart, i would have to install the drivers again, does...
  5. Problem With Logitech F310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Logitech F310: I got a Logitech F310 and it was working fine. I later forgot that I had one and tried to use it. Installed the drivers and everything but the "Logitech Gaming Software" won't boot up. Is there any fix for this? The controller is in perfect order....
  6. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected: Hi folks, I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail. I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to clean-install windows 10 yesterday. Now the thing won't connect. When I plug it in I get nothing, not the chime that you hear...
  7. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...
  8. Logitech or Creative driver-problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech or Creative driver-problem?: Hello. Just added a Creative SoundblasterX AE-5 to my PC, and it plays wounderfull. But when turning up or down for the volume with the "roll-key" on my Logitech G510s keyboard, it goes very VERY slowly. After turning fast up, the sound is increasing in small steps slowly...
  9. GamePad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...
  10. GamePad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Logitech F310 Windows 10 not working

2. F310 error