Windows 10: Logitech Flow problem

Discus and support Logitech Flow problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BartZorn, May 6, 2020.

1. BartZorn Win User

Logitech Flow problem

Hello,
    I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will not be very effective.
    I am trying to setup Logitech Flow between my laptop (wireless) and my media server (both wired and wireless). Both are running Windows 10 version 1909, with all updates. All types of network functions that I use work without problems, except Logitech Flow.
    I have a Logitech M590 mouse, connected to my laptop via Bluetooth and the the media server via the Unifying receiver (shared with a Logitech k400r keyboard). Switching between the two systems is no problem. But when I try to setup Flow, both computers insist that they cannot find each other.

Both computers are connected to the Internet.

What could I be missing here? Has anyone seen similar problems?

The Logitech website does not seem to be very helpful here.

Thanks,

Bart

Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 (OS build 18363.778)

:)

BartZorn, May 6, 2020
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], May 6, 2020
  3. jdrewf99 Win User
    Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, May 6, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Logitech Flow problem

'Error occured, Flow will now shutdown.'

[The steps below presume that Flow is supported on Windows 10.]

The first step is to determine what error occurred and why it occurred.

Next, try to correct the error. Contact Flow technical support for assistance. If Flow has a user forum, post a question there.

If the error cannot be corrected, reinstall Flow.

BulldogXX, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Logitech Flow problem

1. Logitech Flow problem - Similar Threads - Logitech Flow problem

2. test flow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  3. test flow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  4. test flow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem With Logitech F310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Logitech F310: I got a Logitech F310 and it was working fine. I later forgot that I had one and tried to use it. Installed the drivers and everything but the "Logitech Gaming Software" won't boot up. Is there any fix for this? The controller is in perfect order....
  6. Problems with Photo app and Flow app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Photo app and Flow app in windows 10: I have seen several posts online about freezing caused by the Flow task in processes in task manager. I have had the problems for months without knowing what was causing it. I have little technical ability when it comes to computers, so I hope this speaks to others with less...
  7. program execution flow problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    program execution flow problem: how do i fix this program execution cancelled program comes up every time i try and launch my world of tanks video game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-execution-flow-problem/1120fc5a-8b67-4432-a67a-cbf741a599c8
  8. Quick Access Work Flow problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access Work Flow problems: [img] It just seams to put them in there in a random place. Quick access speeds my workflow and keeps me from spending hours digging and pocking around to place things. IN windows 7 it places a new quick access on the bottom but here windows 10 refuses to let me do this....
  9. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...
  10. Logitech C922 Pro problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922 Pro problems: I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the...