Windows 10: Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick

Discus and support Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having difficulty using a Logitech force 3d pro joystick with war thunder My op system is win 10 64 bit is there any known issues? Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TommySpurr, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick

I am having difficulty using a Logitech force 3d pro joystick with war thunder

My op system is win 10 64 bit

is there any known issues?

Any help much appreciated

Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick *GOOD CONDITION*

:)

TommySpurr, Aug 14, 2019

2. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Wingman Joystick

After Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 17074.rs_prelease_flt.180116-1539. My "Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Wingman Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Wingman Joystick" stopped working and in the Settings it is listed as "Driver Error". While my Logitech
    Gamepad F310 is good.

Cyberdrifter, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Rudder pedal game controller will not work simultaneously with joystick in Red Baron 3D

Good Day. I'm looking for help on getting my CH Pro Rudder Pedals to work with my Logitech 3 joystick in the flight sim Red Baron 3D. Windows 10 recognizes both game controllers when plugged in, but forces me to pick one as the primary controller. In
    the sim, the joystick works fine, but no rudders, regardless if I choose to make the rudders primary. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DerekDubasik, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Blainerh Win User

Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick

Joystick disappeared

When I upgraded to Windows 10, my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick stopped working, and the device manager does not list it. I tried unplugging it and putting it in another USB port but it still doesn't find it.

Blainerh, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick

1. Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick - Similar Threads - Logitech Force Pro

2. Logitech joystick not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech joystick not functioning: I have just bought a new computer which has Win11 previous was Win10. My Logitech Extreme 3d pro joystick does not work now. I supposedly have a driver error. The joystick does not come with software-plug and play. Is Win11 not compatible with this device ? addendum.....now...
  3. Logitech joystick not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech joystick not functioning: I have just bought a new computer which has Win11 previous was Win10. My Logitech Extreme 3d pro joystick does not work now. I supposedly have a driver error. The joystick does not come with software-plug and play. Is Win11 not compatible with this device ? addendum.....now...
  4. Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick calibration: I have recently found a old Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick when I try connecting it through USB the logitech gaming software doesn't see it. Is there and way to fix this?...
  5. Logitech 3D extreme pro blocks screen saver and power saver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech 3D extreme pro blocks screen saver and power saver: I use win 10 V 2020 and as of late, I have noticed that both screen saver and power saver will not function unless I remove the Logitech 3D extreme pro joystick. As a work around, I've discovered that if I disable the device driver and then re enable it, the screen saver...
  6. Xbox Game Pass - FS 2020 Logitech Force 3D Pro Joy Stick issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass - FS 2020 Logitech Force 3D Pro Joy Stick issues: Just installed FS2020 via Xbox Game Pass prior to purchase. Having issues with my Logitech Force 3D Force not Extreme joystick. Have closely followed YouTube examples. After completing steps in the "Controls" menu all appear properly mapped including roll, pitch, yaw,...
  7. Logitech Driving Force Pro für PC (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Driving Force Pro für PC (Windows 10)?: Hello, have discovered an old Logitech Driving Force Pro in my attic and would like to use it for "driving games" (ETS 2, FS 17/19, Wreckfest, etc.). Does the steering wheel work at all on a PC/with Windows10? (PS. the steering wheel was originally for the PS2)...
  8. Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10: Does anyone know if the old MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Steering Wheel and Joystick work on Windows 10? Thinking of the USB variety rather than the even older gameport devices. I presume they should just be plug in USB and Windows recognises them. 42144
  9. MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel

MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel: Just curious, do the MS force feedback wheel and joystick (USB versions) work / get recognised by windows 10? Hope they don't need drivers installed or tracked down. It's old abandoned peripherals (shame) so can understand if they don't. But I was curious if anyone else uses...
  10. MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel: I still have my MS Sidewinder Force Feedback peripherals (joystick and wheel). Both are the later USB revisions. They worked to perfection on Windows 7 (just plug and play) but do they work/get recognised by Windows 10? The way my machine is setup it will be quite an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Find me saitech force feedback joystick driver software

2. logitech force 3d force feedback joystick

3. drivers for a force feedback joystick

4. Logitech Driver for Force 3D Pro- Windows 10,
  5. logitech extreme 3d pro not showing in device manager in sound video and game controllers in w10,
  6. logitech extreme 3d pro not showing in device manager w10