Windows 10: Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install

Discus and support Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no idea why, but the .exe for logitech g hub, which makes my headset work, has decided to vanish. I didn't touch any of the files or mess with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DevonJeremy, May 7, 2020.

1. Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install

I have no idea why, but the .exe for logitech g hub, which makes my headset work, has decided to vanish. I didn't touch any of the files or mess with any new updates. Without it, I can't open the program or uninstall it. When I go through "apps and features" and click uninstall, it says windows couldn't find it. I re downloaded the installation wizard, but it claims that the software already exists on my computer. I checked the logitech forums and found a few people with the exact same issue, but no solution, so I decided to try here instead. Browsing around, some people have been able to reinstall using a 3rd party application meant to remove all files associated with ghub, but I've never heard of it and don't really want to download anything designed to delete my files from a 3rd part site. Besides, I'm certain that there should be a way to fix the problem using the windows UI, only I'm not sure how. I've found the folder containing the data for the app, but I don't know if outright deleting it will fix the problem or even create an entire new problem. If anyone knows the solution, any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DevonJeremy, May 7, 2020
  2. ukemike Win User

Logitech Keyboard issues

The failing to boot problem has been there since I bought it several weeks ago, but I don't boot often. After installing win10 I've been booting a lot trying to sort out all the issues that cropped up.

Initially my attempt to fix the logitech issues after installing win10 was to uninstall it and reinstall g hub. The uninstall seems to have gone badly. It is not listed in my add/remove programs but there are remnants of it in my program files and registry. Trying to install it crashes. I did follow the instructions on the faq on the logitech website. I've downloaded an uninstaller program to help, geek uninstaller, but it doesn't see any logitech software to uninstall.

When I try to run the lghub_installer I get a "Logitech G Hub has stopped working" error and it closes.

ukemike, May 7, 2020
  3. cannot add the forza horizon .exe to logitech gaming app because the exe is locked.

Thank you for your response. To resolve opening .exe file from Steam and Logitech App,
    we suggest that you contact the developers of the Apps for them to assist you better.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, May 7, 2020
  4. Chino Win User

Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install

Logitech G Launches G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue Switches

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech dedicated to creating high performance gaming gear, today announced the Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and a new mechanical gaming switch option, GX Blue. The Logitech G512 is a high-performance mechanical gaming keyboard built on the award-winning design of the G413 and G513. The keyboard offers three different key switch choices - Tactile, Linear and the new GX Blue. The introduction of the GX Blue key switch, which will also be available on the Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, further expands our lineup of mechanical key switches available on our industry leading keyboards.

"We're excited to bring more choice to gamers," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming. "With three different mechanical switch choices now on our Logitech G512 and G513 keyboards, gamers can pick the switch profile and experience they want."

Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install uMkKuP8QE8C1zjfW_thm.jpg

Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install LVI5vBTMw3ocMFah_thm.jpg

Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install UBVYzxQDdUUmvMUC_thm.jpg

Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install vxgcRM105PazZcIz_thm.jpg

The Logitech G512 and G513 will offer three key switches to fit personal player preferences. Select from Tactile, Linear, or the new GX Blue key switch. The Tactile key switch provides discernible actuation for gamers who prefer direct feedback, while the Linear version delivers a smooth keystroke. The new GX Blue key switch provides audible "click" feedback during actuation, for snappy actuation you can feel and hear.

Powered by Logitech G's exclusive LIGHTSYNC technology, the Logitech G512 takes RGB lighting to the next level. Light and animation effects can be customized across approximately 16.8 million colors, with four lighting zones using the free Logitech Gaming Software (LGS).

The Logitech G512 features an anodized and brushed aircraft-grade 5052 aluminum top case for a slim, premium design with rigid durability. An integrated USB cable connects the USB 2.0 passthrough port to its own input for 100 percent power throughout. The mechanical gaming keyboard is available in Carbon (Black).

In addition, Logitech G also announced that it will be providing early access to a new software experience named G Hub. Still in early stages of development, our eventual aim with G Hub is to create a software experience that provides the same functionality and benefits of Logitech Gaming Software, but with a modern, easy-to-use interface and enhanced capabilities. By opening this early access experience to the community, we hope to gather feedback that will help us to make the G Hub experience even better.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with a choice of Tactile, Linear or GX Blue key switches is expected to be available on logitech.com and at select retailers in Asia Pacific beginning June 2018 for a suggested retail price of $99.99. The Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue key switches is expected to be available in the United States, Canada and select countries in Europe beginning June 2018 for a suggested retail price of $149.99. The G Hub early access is expected to be available in July 2018.

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    • Height: 132 mm
    • Width: 455 mm
    • Depth: 34 mm
    • Weight: (w/o cable): 1020 g
    • Cable: 1.8 m
    ROMER-G TACTILE OR LINEAR SWITCHES:
    • Durability: 70 million keypresses
    • Actuation distance: 1.5 mm
    • Actuation force: 45 g
    • Total travel distance: 3.2 mm
    KEYBOARD SPECIFICATIONS:
    • Connection Type: USB 2.0
    • USB Protocol: USB 2.0
    • Indicator LIghts (LED): Yes
    • USB Ports (Built-in): Yes, 2.0
    • Backlighting: Yes, RGB per key lighting
    • Special Keys:
    • Lighting Controls: FN+F5/F6/F7
    • Game Mode: FN+F8
    • Media Controls: FN+F9/F10/F11/F12
    • Volume Contros:FN+ PRTSC/SCRLK/PAUSE
    • Programmable FN keys via Logitech Gaming Software

Chino, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install

1. Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install - Similar Threads - Logitech hub exe

2. Hello, i have a problem with installing Logitech G Hub on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have a problem with installing Logitech G Hub on my PC: So the about the problem: i already searched thru internet and didn't find anything to help me with it.Problem:Downloaded a fresh LGHub installer from their website, and when i tried to install it it said i have "less than 500MB available on D drive"even when i have not only...
  3. I have a Blue Screen When i installing a Logitech G HUB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Blue Screen When i installing a Logitech G HUB: When i trying to install Logitech G HUB i have a blue screen with Error "critical procees died". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-when-i-installing-a-logitech/92585aa3-9f22-42c4-9878-70172a93f57b
  4. I have a Blue Screen When i installing a Logitech G HUB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Blue Screen When i installing a Logitech G HUB: When i trying to install Logitech G HUB i have a blue screen with Error "critical procees died". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-when-i-installing-a-logitech/92585aa3-9f22-42c4-9878-70172a93f57b
  5. Logitech G Hub

Logitech G Hub: Hello,I've been getting bsods while using verifier luckily i finally stabilized my system after many other bsods and am keeping an eye on what gets added. I've pin pointed it to logitech's software/drivers for my mouse and uninstalled it in case it causes any other problems...
  6. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G Hub: Hello,I've been getting bsods while using verifier luckily i finally stabilized my system after many other bsods and am keeping an eye on what gets added. I've pin pointed it to logitech's software/drivers for my mouse and uninstalled it in case it causes any other problems...
  7. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have a problem with Logitech G Hub

I have a problem with Logitech G Hub: I have a logitech g29 wheel and i'm trying to play f1 2018 and my pc keep crashing i have a memory.dmp file pls help i can t use my wheelMEMORY.DMP file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aov5qeLb50XLqDxlHTNCyOcI1z4s?e=f86Hkci have a ryzen 5 3600 with a gigabyte b450 aorus elite...
  9. Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LilBluCommi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hygqma/private_public_or_both_logitech_g_hub/
  10. Logitech G Hub does not start?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech G Hub does not start?: Hello, I have a new Logitech mouse and would like to install and use the associated "Logitech G Hub" program. The program can also be installed, but cannot be started properly. As soon as I start the program, it loads a Logitech animation forever, otherwise nothing else...