Windows 10: Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation.

Discus and support Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As the subject says, i enabled core isolation yesterday before going to bed. Today when i tried to play ETS 2 my logitech G27 was not showing up in the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Flyingwood, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation.

As the subject says, i enabled core isolation yesterday before going to bed.
    Today when i tried to play ETS 2 my logitech G27 was not showing up in the controller settings.
    I tried reinstalling several times but to no avail.
    THEN i thought of everything i had changed the previous day and undid my error which was core isolation.
    Now the wheel works and everything is back to normal.
    Why is core isolation causing this issue? The age of the device perhaps?
    My newer controller and other usb devices were still seen and usable.

System summery follows:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name ********
    System Manufacturer To be filled by O.E.M.
    System Model To be filled by O.E.M.
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU SKU
    Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4335 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2501, 08/04/2014
    SMBIOS Version 2.7
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode Legacy
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Model Not Available
    BaseBoard Name Base Board
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale United Kingdom
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.556"
    Username ***********
    Time Zone W. Europe Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 11.7 GB
    Available Physical Memory 7.99 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 14.0 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 8.23 GB
    Page File Space 2.25 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off

***Modified Title from: Core Isolation stops my g27 from working / being detected***

:)

Flyingwood, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

core isolation disabled itself in bios on new computer

Hello Khynnea,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It can be the BIOS update released by your manufacturer through windows updates which might have changed the status from Enabled to disabled. However here are the steps to enable it again.

• Open start menu and search for Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Go to Device Security.
    • You will be able to find Core Isolation, please click on Core Isolation details.
    • Then you can turn it on.

Restart is restart is required for the changes to be effective. Please write back, if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Logitech G27 $199

Shellshocker @ newegg, Logitech G27 for $199 free shipping till 10am PST

Logitech G27 @ Newegg

GammaProject, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation.

Logitech G27 wheel driver keeps getting wrong driver

I wish windows would stop updating my Logitech G27 wheel driver. The one they keep reinstalling doesn't work with my wheel. Ever time I use it, I have to uninstall it then reinstall my old driver what a pain. I wish there was a way to stop a specific driver
    from installing.

Thanks

My Specs

Windows 10 anniversary edition

X99S SLI PLUS |

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Heatpump

Intel Core i7 5820K

16 Gig DDR4-2135 Memory

EVGA GTX 970 Video Card (X2 SLI)

Samsung M.2 500 Gig

G27 Racing Wheel

puremacgyver, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation.

1. Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation. - Similar Threads - Logitech G27 detected

2. Cannot enable Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Core Isolation: Windows 11 machine. I cannot enable Core Isolation. When I try, it tells me that I have incompatible drivers, but when I click the link to "review incompatible drivers", nothing is listed.I have tried removing connected devices and have updated my drivers. I have also tried a...
  3. Cannot enable Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Core Isolation: Windows 11 machine. I cannot enable Core Isolation. When I try, it tells me that I have incompatible drivers, but when I click the link to "review incompatible drivers", nothing is listed.I have tried removing connected devices and have updated my drivers. I have also tried a...
  4. Blue Screen When Enabling Core Isolation

Blue Screen When Enabling Core Isolation: Hello!I'm running Windows 11 Pro and the security center is prompting me to enable core isolation.Nothing showed up when checking driver compatibilities; however, a bluescreen shows when I restart my computer. ACPI.sys was the driver that crashed.The system could quickly...
  5. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable

Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable: I tried to enable Core Isolation -> Memory Integrity feature in Windows Defender. but it fails because the incompatible driver is below. I have already uninstalled this program in the control panel. How can I solve this problem?...
  6. Core Isolation not enabling!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation not enabling!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to enable memory integrity but I can't enable it due to incompatible drivers. The incompatible driver is my latest Graphics driver....
  7. Core Isolation not enabling!

Core Isolation not enabling!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to enable memory integrity but I can't enable it due to incompatible drivers. The incompatible driver is my latest Graphics driver....
  8. Core Isolation not enabling!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  10. Core Isolation stops my g27 from working / being detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation stops my g27 from working / being detected: As the subject says, i enabled core isolation yesterday before going to bed. Today when i tried to play ETS 2 my logitech G27 was not showing up in the controller settings. I tried reinstalling several times but to no avail. THEN i thought of everything i had changed the...