Windows 10: Logitech g29 pedals problem

Discus and support Logitech g29 pedals problem in Cortana to solve the problem; I need help with my G29 Logitech wheel for forza horizon 4 I have adjusted all the settings and followed many tutorials online but nothing seems to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MUHAMMEDBAKAR, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Logitech g29 pedals problem

I need help with my G29 Logitech wheel for forza horizon 4
    I have adjusted all the settings and followed many tutorials online but nothing seems to work, my clutch pedal doesnt work at all, and when I bring my foot off the gas pedal it auto brakes, even with the E-brake turned off. Also the gas seems to be constantly on, the car revs and revs before iv even touched anything, seems to be only this game, all other games are fine. If anyone knows how to help me with changing these problems please comment or message me.

:)

MUHAMMEDBAKAR, Jan 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

Hi Donald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Do you receive any error codes or message?
    3. When you say “Wheel and pedals still work after software is shutdown”, may I know which software are you referring to?
    4. Does the game crash when the Wheel and pedals stop working?

I suggest you to download and install the latest Logitech Gaming Software and
    check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Burgurne Win User
    Logitech G29 and MS X-box 360 controller conflict

Hello.
    After cleaninstall Windows 10 Pro 17763.348 I have got a problem, that I can't solve myself. At some games I use my Logitech G29 Wheel, and on some other games I want to use my MS X-BOX 360 controller. That has not been a problem in the past, but now I have to reboot my PC whenever I want to change game-controller.
    If booted with XBOX 360 installed and I try to switch, the G29 is not discovered as a gamecontroller and no keys or pedals is active, and it does therefore not work. The other way around, if G29 is connected at boot, and I switch to XBOX controller, it connects as "device/player 2", but does not work (does not accept any input from joysticks or keys).

Why do I have to reboot between these 2 controllers? I have newest Logitech gaming software running (also using Logitecg G900 mouse and G510s keyboard), but I have no new driver for my MS-controller, just the one within Windows, but that should work as both Windows and the controller is from Microsoft.
    If I reboot the game-device attached works fine, I just can't change it :-(

On my new windows-install ... Any idea what cause this? And/or how to fix it?
    TIA

Burgurne, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Logitech g29 pedals problem

Logitech Realigns Organization with Strategic Priorities

bring us the g29 already. logitech mady some serious cash out of the g27 and can't step up a notch to release a g29 wheel everybody is waiting for. can't feel sorry for them otherwise.

KashunatoR, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Logitech g29 pedals problem

1. Logitech g29 pedals problem - Similar Threads - Logitech g29 pedals

2. Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.: I have a problem with my Logitech G29 not being detected by my PC at all. I am running Windows 10 and have tried different versions of GHUB, LGS, etc.When I physically plug it in it doesn't turn or light up/make a Windows sound for connection. Could it be a power problem, for...
  3. Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.: I have a problem with my Logitech G29 not being detected by my PC at all. I am running Windows 10 and have tried different versions of GHUB, LGS, etc.When I physically plug it in it doesn't turn or light up/make a Windows sound for connection. Could it be a power problem, for...
  4. Logitech g29 pedals problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech g29 pedals problem: I need help with my G29 Logitech wheel for forza horizon 4 I have adjusted all the settings and followed many tutorials online but nothing seems to work, my clutch pedal doesnt work at all, and when I bring my foot off the gas pedal it auto brakes, even with the E-brake...
  5. I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals: I know that there's a way to calibrate your game controllers if you search for "Set Up USB Game Controllers" and hit properties, but for whatever reason the calibrate button is grayed out. I can't click on it and I need that to make my brake pedal feel less stiff. And what's...
  6. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  7. Problem With Logitech F310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Logitech F310: I got a Logitech F310 and it was working fine. I later forgot that I had one and tried to use it. Installed the drivers and everything but the "Logitech Gaming Software" won't boot up. Is there any fix for this? The controller is in perfect order....
  8. Logitech Flow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech Flow problem: Hello, I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will not be very effective. I am trying to setup Logitech Flow between my laptop (wireless) and my media server (both wired and...
  9. Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem: Hello I am on an Acer 64 bit OS, InterR Core TM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 8GB installed RAM PC. I am trying to install a VEC Infinity foot pedal. I can see on the bottom bar a foot pedal icon all in red. When I press the foot pedal, nothing works. Can you...
  10. Logitech G29 and MS X-box 360 controller conflict

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G29 and MS X-box 360 controller conflict: Hello. After cleaninstall Windows 10 Pro 17763.348 I have got a problem, that I can't solve myself. At some games I use my Logitech G29 Wheel, and on some other games I want to use my MS X-BOX 360 controller. That has not been a problem in the past, but now I have to reboot...