Windows 10: Logitech G35 Audio/Microphone Issue

Discus and support Logitech G35 Audio/Microphone Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since I've done a clean install of Windows 10, I've been having an issue whenever I run a game while Windows is using the microphone, e.g. a Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Reznos, May 12, 2016.

1. Reznos Win User

Logitech G35 Audio/Microphone Issue

Ever since I've done a clean install of Windows 10, I've been having an issue whenever I run a game while Windows is using the microphone, e.g. a Skype call, Steam call, or use while streaming, the audio completely cuts out, as does the microphone. I can't hear anything and no one can hear me. The only workaround I have for this is to start the game and then initiate use of the microphone. When checking in the Sound window, the headset constantly goes from visible to invisible in the sound window, as if it's disconnected or not there at all. Sound is currently set to do nothing when Windows detects communication activity.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the headset which, oddly enough, the same thing happened when running the headset with no drivers installed. I also checked in Event Viewer for anything that could help, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything there.

:)

Reznos, May 12, 2016
  2. Rui Nobre Win User

Logitech G35 Gaming Headset Issue

I am using an Logitech G35 Gaming Headset and it does not work with Cortana, que equipment is working fine, it works everywhere even in Speech Recognition but not with Cortana, when I try to configure it to Cortana just don´t get any sound, probably because
    it is an USB Audio equipment instead of 3,5mm Jack. Any solution?

Rui Nobre, May 12, 2016
  3. Logitech G35 Gaming Headset Issue

Hi Rui,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to use the Headset with Cortana.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 12, 2016
Thema:

Logitech G35 Audio/Microphone Issue

1. Logitech G35 Audio/Microphone Issue - Similar Threads - Logitech G35 Audio

2. Microphone / Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone / Audio Issues: My headphones were working completely fine until a few days ago when I joined my friend, and for some reason my audio got completely messed up everything was really quiet. I then tried switching from game chat to Discord and it kept happening. Eventually, my audio went away...
  3. Microphone / Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone / Audio Issues: My headphones were working completely fine until a few days ago when I joined my friend, and for some reason my audio got completely messed up everything was really quiet. I then tried switching from game chat to Discord and it kept happening. Eventually, my audio went away...
  4. Yeti Microphone and Audio issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yeti Microphone and Audio issues: I have just bought a new microphone a yeti and I am started having weird problems the day of installing and using it. I have plugged my microphone into my PC using the usb port, and the mic works fine I can talk into it and people can hear me. The issue I am having is when I...
  5. Yeti Microphone and Audio issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yeti Microphone and Audio issues: I have just bought a new microphone a yeti and I am started having weird problems the day of installing and using it. I have plugged my microphone into my PC using the usb port, and the mic works fine I can talk into it and people can hear me. The issue I am having is when I...
  6. Headset audio and microphone issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset audio and microphone issues: So I bought a CyberPower PC model GXi3200BSTV2 and I my wired turtle beach headset model recon 70 will not allow me to speak. I've tried every aux jack that would work and made sure that there were no problems with my headset but I still cannot get my microphone to work. Some...
  7. Logitech C925e Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech C925e Microphone not working: Got a really weird one. I have a brand new Logitech C925e webcam that I've been using for 2 weeks now with no issues. Suddenly today, the microphone on the camera stopped working when I was told on a Google Meet that no one could hear me. I went and checked all the usual...
  8. Microphone issues (Windows Audio)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone issues (Windows Audio): When I start my PC, my microphone doesn’t work however my headset and audio does. I have to manually go to the services window, restart windows audio and than it works. Is there anything I can do to try fix this so I don’t have to manually restart every time? Thanks!...
  9. audio and microphone issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and microphone issues: after update cumulative update audio and microphone both are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-microphone-issues/3279bc80-7694-4ec2-b0ef-96f063e43bf0
  10. Logitech microphone issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech microphone issue: Hi all. New here and hopefully someone can help me out [img] Have had a Logitech quickcam 5000 for years and years now. It is quite an old piece of hardware, but worked fine on windows 7, 64 bit. Upgraded now to windows 10, and the mic is not working for some reason....