Windows 10: Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

Discus and support Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem. For about 3 weeks now my mouse has been lagging sometimes while playing video games. While this happens, there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chartoffle, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

Hello,
    I have the following problem. For about 3 weeks now my mouse has been lagging sometimes while playing video games. While this happens, there are also some beeping noises like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuolB3uESyA

Somehow when browsing or doing normal activities on the PC the mouse works perfectly fine. I've encountered the issue while playing AoE2 DE and Leauge of Legends but not while playing WoW Classic.
    I've tried reinstalling the mouse Logitech Gameing Software and the Driver of the Mouse. I noticed that it shows me 4 Drivers for the mouse that are saved in diffrent places. I've also ran troubbleshoot but everything seemes to be working as intended.
    I also tried playing the game on minimal settings as I thought it could be an performance related issue. That also didn't change anything.

I would be really glad if anybody has some ideas that could solve the issue. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Chartoffle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chartoffle, Dec 9, 2019

2. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro.

Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz

RAM: 16 GB

64 bit

I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my first mouse started giving me issues about 6 months ago and the new mouse is having the same issues). I reinstalled the
    mouse driver to no avail. It happens most often when the computer is under heavy usage... but this morning when I started up my computer it has been lagging when only using the internet. I have looked at the task manager and it shows a lot of "service host"
    processes running. Is this normal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chase Johnson (chase.johnson), Dec 9, 2019
  3. Logitech Mouse G502 Mouse, repeated disconnection

My mouse was working fine, I kept it connected overnight on my laptop and they were both on. The next morning the mouse kept disconnecting and connecting repeatedly (1 sec connected, 1 sec disconnected). It plays the disconnected sound on loop. The computer can successfully identify it as logitech G502 through Logitech GHub.

I have updated drivers, restarted the computer, unpluggedd and replugged in the mouse, disabled power management on USB, installed Logitech G driver, the USB ports work for other devices, the logitech mouse displays the same issue when connected to other computers.

user1108058, Dec 9, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

Logitech Announces New G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse

Logitech today announced the introduction of the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse. By adding RGB customizable lighting the Logitech G502 Proteus Core, the world's best selling gaming mouse just got even better. The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum still retains the world's best DPI sensor, advanced surface and weight tuning, but now gives you even more features to elevate your game and style.

"The G502 Proteus Spectrum has an amazing sensor, and now it's got customizable lighting as well, said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech. "You can also sync it with your other RGB-enabled Logitech G gaming gear to create some really cool effects."

Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games 17a_thm.jpg

RGB Customizable Lighting
    Match your style and environment by adjusting up to 16.8 million colors and brightness, using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). Bring your mouse to life with breathing light patterns, or set your lighting to continuously cycle through the color spectrum. The lighting can also be synchronized with Logitech G's other RGB products.

Accurate and Responsive Optical Sensor
    The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum features Logitech's most powerful and accurate optical sensor, the PMW3366, for maximum performance and tracking accuracy and the exclusive Logitech G Delta Zero optical sensor technology that increases reliable targeting. The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum also features a huge DPI range of 200 to 12,000 with zero sensor acceleration, zero smoothing or filtering and zero pixel rounding.

Tunable Balance, Buttons, Surface and Weight

Personal tweaks make all the difference. For a mouse that feels just right for you, adjust the weight and center of balance through the placement of up to five 3.6g weights in the mouse. You can also easily reassign any command or macro to one of the 11 programmable buttons, using LGS.

And for optimal performance, calibrate the sensor against a gaming surface's physical and reflective characteristics. Surface tuning optimizes the sensor dynamic range to match the properties of the mouse surface, which results in maximum high-speed performance and lower lift-off distance.

Comfortable Shape
    The textured rubber grips and a convenient button layout ensure great feel and performance from your first encounter with the mouse. Additionally, the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum includes individual left and right buttons that provide a rigid and stable platform, resulting in precise, durable and satisfying clicks. Mechanical micro-switches under each button further enhance feel, speed and accuracy. And, a dual-mode hyper-fast scroll wheel offers enhanced click-to-click precision and lightning-fast scrolling for the Web.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum builds on the success of the G502 Proteus Core - the best-selling gaming mouse based on worldwide revenue. The G502 Proteus Spectrum and is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning January 2016, for a suggested retail price of $79.99 and €89.

btarunr, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

1. Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games - Similar Threads - Logitech G502 mouse

2. My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11: I am a user who plays and works on the computer, recently my logitech g502hero mouse showed crashes and delay when using it on the computer, I saw in several videos that I should turn off several programs but nothing solved it, I contacted them and they told me to install...
  3. Mouse Lagging and Beeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lagging and Beeping: I'm having an issue, a big part of the issue is I'm not entirely sure how to describe it properly. It seems like my mouse sometimes the keyboard too will temporarily freeze for half a second or maybe 2 before then completing all the inputs I had given during that time, for...
  4. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Beeping and Lagging: Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been saying that this was because of an Xbox controller plugin, though I've never once used one on my laptop. What occurs is...
  5. Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game: Sometimes when I play a game, the computer starts lagging, and I hear a beeping sound over the speakers, like a "boop-boop-boop" kind of sound. This happens until I restart, and won't happen again for a while, until a few weeks later, and I'll have to restart again. How do I...
  6. Beep then mouse lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beep then mouse lag: I have a problem with my mouse in games such as fornite and counterstrike. My problem is that when I press the eg right-click or mouse wheel several times in a row I hear a sound in my headset and then my mouse starts lagging back and forth. I have tried switching mouse and...
  7. Random Mouse lag and beeps upon mouse input while in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Mouse lag and beeps upon mouse input while in-game: This occurred recently and I have tried updating mouse drivers, disable them and reconnecting the mouse. Still no clue what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lag-and-beeps-upon-mouse-input-while/a2f0e872-e144-4f9f-a6eb-f2bbd94468a9
  8. Mouse lagging and beeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  9. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...
  10. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech g502 beeping

2. logitech g502 lags

3. logitech g 502 lagging

4. logitech g 503 lagging in games