Windows 10: Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update

Discus and support Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am reposting my old post: "Since windows update earlier this spring/summer I've had issues with mouse stuttering. This has never been an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by haraldpost, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update

I am reposting my old post: "Since windows update earlier this spring/summer I've had issues with mouse stuttering. This has never been an issue before, the last 5 years using Win10 on my desktop with Logitech G602 mouse. No, it isn't batteries. No it isn't because my computer is slow. CPU utilization ~15%. 4,3 GHz. It seems windows is configuring the usb port for power saving or something. If I swap the mouse dongle to a different USB port the problem disappears for a while. I've tried many ports. USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1. After a while stuttering return. I swap the port again and I It disappears fo

:)

haraldpost, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Gussy2000 Win User

Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse not recognized by Device Manager

I just purchased a Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse that uses a unifying receiver. Unlike my older M510 which I use on my 2011 HP running Windows 7, the G602 is not recognized by the device manager as a G602. Instead it is only identified as an HID compliant
    device and I'm told all software and drivers are up to date. This is clearly not the case. Windows 7 recognizes exactly which mouse I am using.

So far I'm not impressed with Windows 10 from both a UI and compatibility standpoint.

Installing the G602 gaming software from the Logitech site does not help. It does not update the driver (NOTE: Update Drivers in the device manager is grayed out so I can't force Windows to do it).

Has anyone found an official solution or work around? I get random pointer lag which is completely unacceptable when gaming (the reason I bought the mouse in the first place). Thanks.

Gussy2000, Dec 12, 2021
  3. dallihoo Win User
    Logitech G602 support

I noticed on a previous thread that the solution to the Logitech G602 not being recognized was to download the drivers for the mouse... This has been done and it is still not recognized by windows 10. Is there a way to have windows 10 identify the mouse
    other than "download the latest firmware update"? Although I do appreciate a generic textbook answer, I also appreciate solutions that actually work.

dallihoo, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update

Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse not recognized by Device Manager

Hi,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest firmware updates for the mouse and check it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Getting Started - G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update

1. Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update - Similar Threads - Logitech G602 mouse

2. Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update: I am reposting my old post: "Since windows update earlier this spring/summer I've had issues with mouse stuttering. This has never been an issue before, the last 5 years using Win10 on my desktop with Logitech G602 mouse. No, it isn't batteries. No it isn't because my...
  3. Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech G602 mouse unresponsive after Windows update: I am reposting my old post: "Since windows update earlier this spring/summer I've had issues with mouse stuttering. This has never been an issue before, the last 5 years using Win10 on my desktop with Logitech G602 mouse. No, it isn't batteries. No it isn't because my...
  4. Logitech G602 mouse stutter issues after windows update 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech G602 mouse stutter issues after windows update 2004: Since windows update earlier this spring/summer I've had issues with mouse stuttering. This has never been an issue before, the last 5 years using Win10 on my desktop with Logitech G602 mouse. No, it isn't batteries. No it isn't because my computer is slow. CPU utilization...
  5. logitech mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  6. Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update

Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update: Hello, My Logitech Master MX mouse and K780 keyboard are malfunctioning after a Windows update yesterday. The keyboard is typing weird characters and I am having trouble clicking on things using the mouse. The same thing happens when I plug the mouse/keyboard into my Mac...
  7. Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after update

Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after update: My computer did an update and now my keyboard and mouse won’t work, I’m unable to get into safe mode. * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS not specified. Assumed to be Windows 10....
  8. SP3: "wake history count - 0" -- bumping Logitech G602 mouse wakes up computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SP3: "wake history count - 0" -- bumping Logitech G602 mouse wakes up computer.: On my Surface Pro 3, I have to turn off my mouse to let my computer sleep, otherwise, the slightest vibration will wake up the computer. I have disabled every wake source that is listed, disabled wake timers, disabled wake in the mouse driver, looked at the USB driver (it's...
  9. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  10. Cursor / mouse unresponsive or laggy after update to 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cursor / mouse unresponsive or laggy after update to 10: I mistakenly posted this in general forum. My issue is I have two computers that have been upgraded to Win10. Both exhibit issues with the mouse responsiveness. I suspect background programs loading the system. Can someone help me troubleshoot? Main issue for me- These are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech g602 mouse windows 11 issues