Windows 10: Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

Discus and support Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Logitech G603 mouse, and I suspect it (or its software) is crashing my computers. I have a desktop that was sporadically crashing when on for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leftisthominid, May 12, 2019.

1. Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

I have a Logitech G603 mouse, and I suspect it (or its software) is crashing my computers. I have a desktop that was sporadically crashing when on for long periods of time (e.g., if it was on for several hours for a virus scan). When this happened, the mouse would not move nor the keyboard function. If the screen had fallen asleep, it would not wake up. I couldn't figure out what was the problem, so I bought a new HDD and reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows. The problem continued. (Described extensively here System restore is not working...). I did not have this problem before buying the Logitech mouse.

I bought a new laptop (not because of this issue, more because I had to). In case it is relevant, it is a Gigabyte Aero 15 X9. I started using the mouse on it. I have had two freeze ups. One around start-up once, and then one today when I was doing a long virus scan on an external hard drive. Today, when it occurred it was bit out of the blue. The computer was on for several hours working, and I checked on it routinely. At one point, I came to it. The fans were running, the light on the ext hdd was on, but the monitor would not wake up.

Does this make sense to anyone? Is there a solution? I have uninstalled the Logitech Gaming Software.

:)

leftisthominid, May 12, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Logitech Announces G613 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard and G603 Wireless Mouse

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech, today announced the launch of two new products that advance high-performance wireless gaming. The Logitech G603 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse is a next-generation gaming mouse that uses Logitech G's new advanced HERO optical sensor and advanced LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, and the Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is a high-performance wireless keyboard designed for gamers who demand the performance of mechanical switches and the freedom of wireless gaming. Additionally, Logitech G unveiled the Logitech G840 XL Gaming Mouse Pad, a high-quality mouse pad for your desktop. When all three products are used together, the result is the next-generation wireless desktop.

"LIGHTSPEED and POWERPLAY made the dream of untethered and uncompromised wireless performance a reality," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech G. "The new HERO sensor in our G603 wireless mouse and the new G613 wireless mechanical keyboard show our commitment to driving wireless performance even further across our product line."

Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically? UjZiglmpAfDDH0j9_thm.jpg

Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically? 7vqspsDh5DpYZJ7j_thm.jpg

Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically? YN9rrmKDPLvCQxms_thm.jpg

HERO Optical Sensor
    To achieve the goal of creating a high-performance wireless gaming mouse that also offers long-lasting battery performance, we invented a brand new sensor. HERO, which stands for High Efficiency Rated Optical sensor, provides next-generation efficiency - creating the best optical sensor ever designed for wireless gaming. HERO offers precision and accuracy at 12,000 DPI with no acceleration or smoothing and 10x the power efficiency of previous generation sensors.

Next Generation Wireless Gaming Mouse
    The Logitech G603 delivers a completely wireless experience with performance high enough for even the most demanding gamers. It's the first gaming mouse to feature Logitech G's HERO sensor with exceptional accuracy and precision with sensitivity up to 12,000 DPI. The Logitech G603 harnesses HERO's efficiency potential to deliver over 500 hours of non-stop gaming at maximum performance. It uses LIGHTSPEED wireless technology to deliver professional-grade wireless performance and unrivaled reliability, even surpassing many wired gaming mice.

High-Performance Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
    Designed for a wireless world, the Logitech G613 features LIGHTSPEED wireless technology for a super fast 1ms report rate and Bluetooth for multi-device connectivity. It delivers up to 18 months of gaming on two AA batteries. The Logitech G613 also includes six programmable G-keys, putting custom macro sequences and in-app commands at your fingertips. It also features Logitech G's exclusive Romer-G mechanical key switches, providing competition grade performance with incredible feel and durability. Romer-G switches actuate at a distance of 1.5mm, which is up to 25 percent shorter and faster than the leading competitor. Combined with a low-force 45g actuation, Romer-G switches provide near-instant responsiveness and help minimize fatigue over long gaming sessions.

Table Sized Mouse Pad
    Designed for players who value wide playspaces and clean setups, the Logitech G840 is an extra-large mouse pad that you can spread across your desk. Set your keyboard and mouse on top of it for a cleaner, more uniform look.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G603 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse and G613 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard are expected to be available at global retailers in August 2017 for suggested retail prices of $69.99 and $149.99, respectively. The Logitech G840 Extra-Large Mouse Pad is expected to be available at global retailers in September 2017 for the suggested retail price of $49.99.

btarunr, May 12, 2019
  3. jdemster Win User
    Logitech mouse m510 will not scroll on windows 10

I just switched to windows 10 and my Logitech mouse m510 will no longer scoll? any suggestions?

jdemster, May 12, 2019
  4. David57 Win User

Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

1. Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically? - Similar Threads - Logitech G603 mouse

2. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  3. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  4. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. mouse issues works sporadically, Windows 10

mouse issues works sporadically, Windows 10: my mouse works sporadically. Copy and paste - it highlights sometimes, jumps all over the place. Moving files on screen - most of time works fine but then I can't get screens to move up down center. And if they do, there's often a lag.A game that needs lines swiped between...
  6. Logitech G603 Mouse Scrolling Issues

Logitech G603 Mouse Scrolling Issues: Hi all, For some time now I have been having really frustrating scrolling problems - not just with this mouse, but I have tried 2 others with the same results. When scrolling with the wheel, the screen will scroll a short way ( up or down) and then scroll the other way - like...
  7. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  8. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  9. Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?: I have a Logitech G603 mouse, and I suspect it (or its software) is crashing my computers. I have a desktop that was sporadically crashing when on for long periods of time (e.g., if it was on for several hours for a virus scan). When this happened, the mouse would not move...
  10. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. suggested mousepad for logitech G603