Windows 10: Logitech G633 showing up as headphones, therefore not recognized by LGS

Discus and support Logitech G633 showing up as headphones, therefore not recognized by LGS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have now spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out how to make the computer STOP recognizing my Logitech G633 from showing up as speakers. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisDLF, Sep 17, 2018.

1. ChrisDLF Win User

Logitech G633 showing up as headphones, therefore not recognized by LGS

Hi.

I have now spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out how to make the computer STOP recognizing my Logitech G633 from showing up as speakers.
    No matter what I do, this is probably a 3rd of what I have actually tried:

- Uninstall drivers

-Revert drivers

- Uninstall and reinstall LGS

- Uninstalling drivers, LGS, disconneting headphones, rebooting, installing both again.

- Plugging them in and out, a few times to see if the system will figure something out.

SAME story, they keep showing up as Speakers.

I have really tried almost everything I can find around the web.

This was NEVER a problem with my old system. Everything connected as it was supposed to.

I have spent 30 000 SEK on a computer that is just not working properly.

The computer is, but WIN10 is driving me absolutely crazy.

Could someone PLEASE try and help me figure out where me and WIN10 just aren't buddies enough yet.

I have no clue as of what to do. It is sad, to finally upgrade to WIN10 and just find so many problems I just can't figure out.

I am very technical and shouldn't be having these issues with such a "modern" operating system.

Don't know if you need it but the important specifications:

ASUS Prime Z370-A

i7 - 8700K

GTX 1070

:)

ChrisDLF, Sep 17, 2018
  2. stormy13 Win User

Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver,

Logitech Support: Gaming

Still doesn't fix the screen flashing with a G510 keyboard when using the volume scroll wheel.

stormy13, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Skype Preview destroyes Logitech G933/G633 headset on Logitech Gaming Software.

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• What is the version and build number of your Windows 10 system?
      • You can check this by clicking Start, type winver then hit
        Enter.
    • Have you already tried manually updating the driver for your Logitech G933/G633?
      • To update your driver, check this link and follow the instructions under
        Install drivers using Device Manager.
    Keeps us posted.

Devlin Sco, Sep 17, 2018
  4. 우인옥 Win User

Skype Preview destroyes Logitech G933/G633 headset on Logitech Gaming Software.

As we know, If we use MS Account for PC login, Skypre Preview runs automatically from backgroud (Skypre preview account is combined with MS account)

But This auto Skype Preview execution prevents Logitech G933/g633 headest from showing up on their software(LGS)

This issue has been lasted over 2 months after windows10 anniversary update( anniversay updated began to release Skype Preview first time). So annoying issue for many Logitech headset users.

We can use headset normally only by uninstalling Skype Preview. If we need skype program, we have to replace :skype preview" with :skype for pc version:

Watch my video linked below

About 10 users posted my solution works and fixed their problem in logitech official community and logitech reddit community

I posted this issue in logitech commity site. but i dont know if lazy logitech support team saw my post and has a mind to fix this issue, or not

And I dont know exactly who are more responible for this problem between MS(Skype) and Logitech.

Maybe there are still so many suffering users who dont know what makes this annoying issue.

I hope MS(Skype) will release new upate.

우인옥, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech G633 showing up as headphones, therefore not recognized by LGS - Similar Threads - Logitech G633 showing

2. Parts not showing up recognized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parts not showing up recognized?: It is as you can see, I recently got a new pc and decided to buy a bigger nvme storage for it and after installing it this is what has happened i only just noticed it recently. The storage still works it just shows up like this in device manager does anyone know what the...
  3. Parts not showing up recognized?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parts not showing up recognized?: It is as you can see, I recently got a new pc and decided to buy a bigger nvme storage for it and after installing it this is what has happened i only just noticed it recently. The storage still works it just shows up like this in device manager does anyone know what the...
  4. Logitech G633 forced to use generic Conexant audio drivers after KB2267602 Version...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G633 forced to use generic Conexant audio drivers after KB2267602 Version...: I use a Logitech G633 with my system, and normally it works fine with the Logitech G Hub. However, after the today's Microsoft Defender update, the headset has been forced to use generic Conexant audio drivers. Unfortunately, I do not have the old G633 drivers as they were...
  5. Headphones not showing up

Headphones not showing up: The wired headphones don't work. Only left side works. Wireless headphones work just fine. I tried using the same headphones on my phone and everything is fine, the problem only occurs on my laptop. I tried using USB c to headphone adapter but then I don't get any audio. I...
  6. headphones not showing up

headphones not showing up: Hi there so I'm experiencing some issues with my headphones not being detected. I've tried several different methods including: turning the computer off then on again, disabling and enabling the headphones/speakers, uninstalling and reinstalling the headphones/speaker...
  7. JBL Headphones are not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    JBL Headphones are not showing up: Good evening, and my merriest wishes for a happy 2019 �� I got a pair of JBL T460BL's this year, and I have been struggling to connect them to my HP 250 G3 notebook, running freshly-resetted Windows 10 Home (1803). Notably, I have tried: Restarting the...
  8. headphones not showing up

headphones not showing up: Headphones make connection sound as computer has recognised them when plugged in to either USB port but they're not showing for use.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-showing-up/724f7e37-f5a2-4b6d-8be7-a287ea92c1ca
  9. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech Mouse not recognized -: My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-mouse-not-recognized/88a76a78-a908-4944-b438-c428ccfb67ed
  10. Headphones not working/not showing up

Headphones not working/not showing up: Specs: Lenovo B50-30 Touch Ever since an update from Microsoft, my headphones are not working. Whenever they are plugged in, the sound comes from the laptop itself. I have tried updating drivers and using multiple pairs of headphones. Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g633 not recognized

2. g633 audo device not showing up

3. logitech g633 driverspc wont recognize

4. logitech g633 detected as speakers,
  5. windows 1903 g633,
  6. g633 not showing on lgs,
  7. logitech g633 not recognized,
  8. g633 headset not detected in lgs