Windows 10: Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

Discus and support Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks, I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail. I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mariano GabrielArias, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

Hi folks,

I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail.

I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to clean-install windows 10 yesterday. Now the thing won't connect.

When I plug it in I get nothing, not the chime that you hear when you plugged an USB, not the chime you hear when you UNplug an USB. I don't get a message saying the USB is not recognized, I don't get anything. I have three USB ports in my laptop (HP Pavilion gaming), and the three of them work for every other hardware I plug in, except for this gamepad. The gamepad works fine in other computers too. I've been looking online for solutions to this, so far I've tried:

1. Switching back and forth from X to D input

2. Re-installing USB drivers

3. Changing USB power settings (unchecked "allow to turn off to save energy" and disabled "selective suspend setting"

4. Power cycling

5. Do all this after a clean boot

6. Installing the Logitech official driver and software, in which during a stage it does try to recognize plugged in gamepads. During recognition I hear the chime of USB plugging in, and immediately after the chime of USB unplugging. The software ends saying I don't have a gamepad connected.

None of these work. NOW, this one time when I did a clean boot AND from a clean boot I used the Logitech software I did get it to work for a while (even played PES for a few minutes), but it disconnected by itself and never worked again.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is to re-install Windows 10, which I don't want to do because its a bit cumbersome.

If anyone has any idea or clue about this mystery, it will be appreciated.

Thanks !!

:)

Mariano GabrielArias, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Fifa15GB Win User

My computer don t detect the logitech f310 gampad i get this gampad two months ago and it was working very nice but now i can t use the gamepad for about 2 days please help

My computer don t detect the logitech f310 gampad i get this gampad two months ago and it was working very nice but now i can t use the gamepad for about 2 days please help

Fifa15GB, Oct 31, 2019
  3. F310 Gamepad detects as HID Keyboard and mouse (Windows 10)

I have a Logitech 310 Gamepad and windows 10. Sometimes the device works, but very rarely and I have no idea what triggers it to work properly.

Most of the time, the controller registers as an HID Mouse and an HID Keyboard (though I gather that it's supposed to show up as a Gamepad F310 when using X-input or Dual Action gamepad when using D-input).

Occasionally the gamepad gets detected properly and it works like it should. Sometimes this happens after waiting a while with it plugged in. Other times it's in the midst of flipping switches and settings. The gamepad has never worked immediately after being plugged in.

I have run the provided software (for windows 10, 64 bit), but the readme does not list windows 10 as an OS that it was designed for and it's dated 2010.
    I have rebooted with the controller plugged in.
    I have switched which USB port the controller is plugged into.
    I have made sure that the switch on the back is set to X, though I have also tried it set to D and tried switching it after it didn't seem to detect as the other.
    I have run windows 10's Set up a USB gamepad controller functionality (this worked once, but has not since). Most of the time the device doesn't show up on here at all.
    I have run the profiler while trying to get it recognized as I read that was someone's solution on the forum (though I have yet to see anyone claim their devices are showing up as HID keyboards or mice).

I am willing to try anything suggested, including things I have already tried if it means that I might have a reliable way of making this controller work.

Archmuffin, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

Logitech F310 or Logitech F710 Gamepad?

as much as i love Logitech .... i woudln't recommend any of their pad over the Xbox One S pad (wired or wireless since it can do both alternatively )

i've heard of that issue also
    which is the good point of a wired/wireless pad *Big Grin Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected :D specially when it come in bundle with the receiver (for not much pricier than the standalone one standalone : 59chf bundled one ...59chf ... okay promo...) and all it need to be wired is a simple micro USB cable (i have a neat 1.2m nylon braided reversible A/D 10/15$ one for that )

the Xbox one is the best in class of all pads around, totally worth his price (in bundle/wired/wireless) a total no hassle configuration and wireless signal connection and compatible with any games that handle Xinput/controller (in steam)

unlikely .... some games are not made to be used with a gamepad .... but most of those who handle a gamepad: yes (i used my Xbox one pad for a long time for couch gaming, until i got something better... which is .... not a gamepad since there is none better than that one *Laugh :laugh: )

not true in the case of the Xbox one type *Wink Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected ;) even more with the one that handle bluetooth natively (for these with a laptop or that already have a bluetooth dongle on their pc's )

GreiverBlade, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

1. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected - Similar Threads - Logitech Gamepad F310

2. Windows 10 detected double gamepad??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 detected double gamepad??: Hi. I'm connecting 2 USB gamepads to my Win10 laptop to play some old games Neogeo with my son. It's no problem when i connect only 1 gamepad, but cannot play if connect both of them at the same time.The Game Controllers setting is showing that I have connected 4 Twin...
  3. Windows 10 detected double gamepad??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 detected double gamepad??: Hi. I'm connecting 2 USB gamepads to my Win10 laptop to play some old games Neogeo with my son. It's no problem when i connect only 1 gamepad, but cannot play if connect both of them at the same time.The Game Controllers setting is showing that I have connected 4 Twin...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad: Hi,I am running Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11 and I cannot get the game to recognize my Logitech Dual Action gamepad. I updated the drivers and tested it with a shareware game and the controller works with that. Not sure why it won't work in Forza. Tried turning off vibration...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 not recognizing Logitech gamepad: Hi,I am running Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11 and I cannot get the game to recognize my Logitech Dual Action gamepad. I updated the drivers and tested it with a shareware game and the controller works with that. Not sure why it won't work in Forza. Tried turning off vibration...
  6. gamepad is not being detected by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepad is not being detected by Windows 10: I'm on Windows 10. When I plug in my mad catz gamepad the light blinks on then it turns off immediately. I do not see the gamepad anywhere in device manager, and it is not detected by any games. I tried different usb ports and it's the same for every port. I also changed my...
  7. gamepad is not being detected by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    gamepad is not being detected by Windows 10: I'm on Windows 10. When I plug in my mad catz gamepad the light blinks on then it turns off immediately. I do not see the gamepad anywhere in device manager, and it is not detected by any games. I tried different usb ports and it's the same for every port. I also changed my...
  8. Problem With Logitech F310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Logitech F310: I got a Logitech F310 and it was working fine. I later forgot that I had one and tried to use it. Installed the drivers and everything but the "Logitech Gaming Software" won't boot up. Is there any fix for this? The controller is in perfect order....
  9. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech f310 gamepad driver problem: Hi, I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310. My problem is...
  10. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech f310 not detected

2. logitech c100 not detected window 10

3. detect logitech f310

4. logitech gamepad f310 not detected,
  5. f310 is not showing in logitech gaming app,
  6. logitech f310 not working windows 10,
  7. logitech f310 work on windows 10,
  8. logitech f310 shown as dual input in control panel,
  9. logitech f310 problems windows 10,
  10. LOGITECH f310 conbroller not recognized,
  11. windows not recognizing logitech gamepad f310