Windows 10: Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

Discus and support Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! A long lasting issue that is preventing me from using the Edge Browser is my love for my Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Durahl, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Durahl Win User

Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

Greetings!

A long lasting issue that is preventing me from using the Edge Browser is my love for my Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse which requires the Logitech Gaming Software for Profile switching functionality.

Unlike the Logitech Options Software, being mainly used for Office oriented Mice, the Logitech Gaming Software does not recognize Metro Apps like the Edge Browser, Groove Music Player, etc... which is kind of a problem in my daily use ESPECIALLY with the Browser as the same button I normally use for closing an App or Program is bound to closing Tabs when browsing the Web - Obviously not working if the Software doesn't recognize the Browser I'm using is not a default App/Program thus instead of just closing a Tab it tries closing the entire App/Program but with multiple Tabs open triggers a Confirmation Box about closing all Tabs with only the option to ALWAYS closing all Tabs and no NEVER option.

I'm writhing in agony...

6+ Months ago ( and another 6+ Months before that ) I contacted Logitech about this and they were like: "We're looking into this!" but nothing has happened so far - Really disappointed.

So Question to the Windows Community:
    Does anyone know of a DIY Solution for the LGS to recognize Metro Apps?

Normally I'd ask again at the Logitech "Forums" but since they've revamped them into some kind of weird Board not resembling any kind of Support Forum at all I don't feel like even bothering anymore >_>

:)

Durahl, Aug 25, 2016

2. Logitech G920 Not working. Windows 10 Anniversary. Drivers not working.

After troubleshooting for days, I went to the Logitech website and then Downloaded the new G Gaming Software (G920 - Logitech Support) and that then recognized my wheel, installed all the drivers and everything
    now works fine.

HansKiesouw, Aug 25, 2016
  3. Logitech GT Driving Force Logitech Gaming Software Wingman LWEMon SideBySide configuration is incorrect

Hi Arthur,

Based on how you describe the issue, it appears that you need to modify or configure the settings of the device. To get better assistance about modifying the device settings, we recommend getting in touch with the Logitech Support. Kindly click this

link
    to proceed.

If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 25, 2016
Thema:

Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

1. Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps - Similar Threads - Logitech Gaming Software

2. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop: Im not sure if all these dmp files are related to the crash but it was the ones on my computer so the links are here. Also if i can ask what are you using to inspect the dmp files? Id like to use it for myself so i dont need to come here every time i want to look at my dmp...
  6. Updating Logitech gaming software profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Logitech gaming software profiles: Is there a way to update the gaming profiles of the logitech LGS. (mouse and keyboard lighting) Example COD Black ops 4. It's been out for a while and no profile updates. Thanks. 126668
  7. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech Mouse not recognized -: My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-mouse-not-recognized/88a76a78-a908-4944-b438-c428ccfb67ed
  8. Metro app (game) performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro app (game) performance: Hi I have found little to no discussion on this matter. Games barely seem to work on Win10, app store games that is. For example, GT Racing 2 loads 50%ish and exits. Farmville 2:CE loads only to a black screen after the Zygna logo, doesnt make it to the start screen....
  9. Logitech Gaming Software Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gaming Software Bug: I've been having trouble with a couple of old (and I mean old) games I've been playing lately, Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Smokin' Guns. I've been unable to acquire screen captures from either game, but after much trial and error I found that my Logitech Gaming Software (64 bit,...
  10. Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Latest Logitech Gaming Software: Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features: Added support for G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset Added Color Sync feature for G303, G633 and G910 Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech gaming software metro apps