Windows 10: Logitech gaming software not loading when windows 10 boots up solution!

Discus and support Logitech gaming software not loading when windows 10 boots up solution! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; visit this page for the answer because Microsoft and Logitech have both not answered it correctly on either of their sites. Stay calm, and game on!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ~BluePhoenix~, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Logitech gaming software not loading when windows 10 boots up solution!

~BluePhoenix~, Oct 11, 2020
  2. AsRock Win User

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Lets you customize functions on Logitech gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets.
    • Software Version: 8.70.315
    • Post Date: Jul 08, 2015
    • File Size: 82.6 MB
    Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards and headsets.

Logitech Gaming Software includes third party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third party software listed below.
    These included third party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.

• Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
    • Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware Support
    • Apple Bonjour - Network Discovery Support for Logitech Arx Control

Updated Description:

• Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
    • Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
    • ARX SDK bug fixes
    • Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910 - see gaming.logitech.com/developers for details
    • Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
    • New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Logitech Support + Download

AsRock, Oct 11, 2020
  3. logitech gaming software not loading at startup of win 10

Hi Justin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which Logitech gaming software you are referring to?

• What happens when you try to boot the computer in normal mode?

• Are you able to access the computer in Safe Mode?

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 11, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Logitech gaming software not loading when windows 10 boots up solution!

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Thanks! This LGS they started a couple years ago is simple, and very nice, while not being hugely bloated. It's one of the few pieces of hardware-related software I like.

rtwjunkie, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Logitech gaming software not loading when windows 10 boots up solution!

1. Logitech gaming software not loading when windows 10 boots up solution! - Similar Threads - Logitech gaming software

2. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software crashes or BSOD when loading games: Specifications:MSI Z690 CARBON WIFIINTEL I7-13700KNVIDIA RTX 408032GB x2 6400mhz G.Skillz RAM.EDIT: BIOS firmware is at most current version. Drivers at most current versions. No overclocking, settings are all at factory defaults other than fan profiles. Additionally, I have...
  3. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software crashes or BSOD when loading games: Specifications:MSI Z690 CARBON WIFIINTEL I7-13700KNVIDIA RTX 408032GB x2 6400mhz G.Skillz RAM.EDIT: BIOS firmware is at most current version. Drivers at most current versions. No overclocking, settings are all at factory defaults other than fan profiles. Additionally, I have...
  4. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Question about default software loading/boot-up configurations on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about default software loading/boot-up configurations on Windows 10: I wanted to know whether or not there was a way to make it so software boot-ups wouldn't automatically go fullscreen and stop the PC from being responsive until the software finished loading (mostly in games and etc) and instead make it load minimized by default. Can this be...
  6. Updating Logitech gaming software profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Logitech gaming software profiles: Is there a way to update the gaming profiles of the logitech LGS. (mouse and keyboard lighting) Example COD Black ops 4. It's been out for a while and no profile updates. Thanks. 126668
  7. Logitech Gaming Software Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gaming Software Bug: I've been having trouble with a couple of old (and I mean old) games I've been playing lately, Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Smokin' Guns. I've been unable to acquire screen captures from either game, but after much trial and error I found that my Logitech Gaming Software (64 bit,...
  8. Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps: Greetings! A long lasting issue that is preventing me from using the Edge Browser is my love for my Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse which requires the Logitech Gaming Software for Profile switching functionality. Unlike the Logitech Options Software, being mainly...
  9. Logitech Software & Win 10

Logitech Software & Win 10: Whilst doing some work, my mouse suddenly 'failed', cursor frozen nothing in mouse. After plugging in another mouse, I checked device manager and found that Win 10 had installed it as an Hid complaint mouse. So I went to logitech, downloaded smart installer (win 10), it would...
  10. Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Latest Logitech Gaming Software: Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features: Added support for G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset Added Color Sync feature for G303, G633 and G910 Game...