Windows 10: Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC is currently running Windows 10 Education, but it is not connected to my school's servers and there are no restrictions on it. Logitech GHUB had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Hennessey, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education

My PC is currently running Windows 10 Education, but it is not connected to my school's servers and there are no restrictions on it. Logitech GHUB had worked when I ran it on Windows 10 Home, but on Windows 10 Education it installs and then when it tries to run it causes the same noises that sometimes come with a blue screen and cause the entire computer to slow down and freeze up. Afterwards Windows becomes unable to install it and I need to use a third party program to uninstall it. I contacted Logitech support and they came to the conclusion that it had something to do with Windows 10 Education. I contacted Microsoft support but they ended up being pretty much useless in this regard, insisting that it was my school restricting it when that is clearly not the case, and refusing to accept me telling them otherwise. Does anyone know what the issue may be, and how it could be fixed? Oh and the Logitech mouse I am using works fine with it's default settings, but without GHUB I cannot change the sensitivity.

:)

Michael Hennessey, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 15, 2019
  3. jdrewf99 Win User
    Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education

1. Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - Logitech GHUB Education

2. BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB: so my pc has been blue screening while playing Escape from tarkov for a couple of months , in an attempt to fix it i was changing the power plan settings . i was turning down the cpu max processor state to 85% and it was making my crashing in game happen less often . in the...
  3. BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB: so my pc has been blue screening while playing Escape from tarkov for a couple of months , in an attempt to fix it i was changing the power plan settings . i was turning down the cpu max processor state to 85% and it was making my crashing in game happen less often . in the...
  4. BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...: I'm gonna be honest. I dont see how this is a microsoft issue. but i'm out of options.I have a logitech G604 mouse that is 100% supported by SWBF2. Mouse works 100% on every other game and app I own.for some reason - not SWBF2. EA said not their issue and sent me here. i've...
  6. Zoom and Logitech GHub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and Logitech GHub: I'm attempting to get Logitech GHub to sync with Zoom. I can find nothing anywhere regarding how to do this including nothing on Youtube. I can bring up my video with Logitech GHub but there is nothing in Zoom that mentions Logitech other than Logitech Capture. Is it the two...
  7. Zoom and Logitech GHub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom and Logitech GHub: I'm attempting to get Logitech GHub to sync with Zoom. I can find nothing anywhere regarding how to do this including nothing on Youtube. I can bring up my video with Logitech GHub but there is nothing in Zoom that mentions Logitech other than Logitech Capture. Is it the two...
  8. Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass: Hello I just got a Logitech G923 and a bunch of other cool gadgets that I use with my Game Pass Apps. I have been trying to figure out how to configure my G923 to see the games F1 and Forza for now but Ghub cannot see them. Anyone has experience with this? Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 education: If my school isn't listed to get it, is there still a chance I could email someone to try and get it? My school isn't listed for education and I'm wondering if I could still get it submitted by /u/guyonthwwire [link] [comments]...
  10. windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 education: I purchased a used notebook g56. it came with windows 10 education that wasn't activated. error #ox8007232B. meaning not a legitimate version. ive tried to uninstall but no go so far. can someone tell me how to get this version off, I don't want to be a law breaker!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech ghub windows 10