Windows 10: Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass

Discus and support Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I just got a Logitech G923 and a bunch of other cool gadgets that I use with my Game Pass Apps. I have been trying to figure out how to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bang Boss, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Bang Boss Win User

Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass

Hello

I just got a Logitech G923 and a bunch of other cool gadgets that I use with my Game Pass Apps. I have been trying to figure out how to configure my G923 to see the games F1 and Forza for now but Ghub cannot see them. Anyone has experience with this?

Thanks

Robert

:)

Bang Boss, Mar 29, 2021

2. Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education

My PC is currently running Windows 10 Education, but it is not connected to my school's servers and there are no restrictions on it. Logitech GHUB had worked when I ran it on Windows 10 Home, but on Windows 10 Education it installs and then when it tries
    to run it causes the same noises that sometimes come with a blue screen and cause the entire computer to slow down and freeze up. Afterwards Windows becomes unable to install it and I need to use a third party program to uninstall it. I contacted Logitech
    support and they came to the conclusion that it had something to do with Windows 10 Education. I contacted Microsoft support but they ended up being pretty much useless in this regard, insisting that it was my school restricting it when that is clearly not
    the case, and refusing to accept me telling them otherwise. Does anyone know what the issue may be, and how it could be fixed? Oh and the Logitech mouse I am using works fine with it's default settings, but without GHUB I cannot change the sensitivity.

Michael Hennessey, Mar 29, 2021
  3. ern88 Win User
    Updating Logitech gaming software profiles

Is there a way to update the gaming profiles of the logitech LGS. (mouse and keyboard lighting) Example COD Black ops 4. It's been out for a while and no profile updates. Thanks.

ern88, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass

1. Logitech Ghub Profiles for Games Pass - Similar Threads - Logitech Ghub Profiles

2. BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB: so my pc has been blue screening while playing Escape from tarkov for a couple of months , in an attempt to fix it i was changing the power plan settings . i was turning down the cpu max processor state to 85% and it was making my crashing in game happen less often . in the...
  3. BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB: so my pc has been blue screening while playing Escape from tarkov for a couple of months , in an attempt to fix it i was changing the power plan settings . i was turning down the cpu max processor state to 85% and it was making my crashing in game happen less often . in the...
  4. BSOD while loading Escape from tarkov and downloading Logitech GHUB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Zoom and Logitech GHub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and Logitech GHub: I'm attempting to get Logitech GHub to sync with Zoom. I can find nothing anywhere regarding how to do this including nothing on Youtube. I can bring up my video with Logitech GHub but there is nothing in Zoom that mentions Logitech other than Logitech Capture. Is it the two...
  6. Zoom and Logitech GHub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom and Logitech GHub: I'm attempting to get Logitech GHub to sync with Zoom. I can find nothing anywhere regarding how to do this including nothing on Youtube. I can bring up my video with Logitech GHub but there is nothing in Zoom that mentions Logitech other than Logitech Capture. Is it the two...
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. Logitech Profiler game profile setup for Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech Profiler game profile setup for Forza Horizon 4: FH4 is downloaded from the Microsoft store and does not allow me to open the game file in my folder and it does not allow me to choose an .exe file to create a game profile on the G25 version of Logitech Profiler. I have no idea how to get around this and have gone through...
  9. Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech GHUB and Windows 10 Education: My PC is currently running Windows 10 Education, but it is not connected to my school's servers and there are no restrictions on it. Logitech GHUB had worked when I ran it on Windows 10 Home, but on Windows 10 Education it installs and then when it tries to run it causes the...
  10. Updating Logitech gaming software profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Logitech gaming software profiles: Is there a way to update the gaming profiles of the logitech LGS. (mouse and keyboard lighting) Example COD Black ops 4. It's been out for a while and no profile updates. Thanks. 126668