Windows 10: logitech h111 microphone not detected in Win 10

Discus and support logitech h111 microphone not detected in Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Would request your help to fix the microphone issue with my new headset. It is a logitech H111 with single cable/jack for speakers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GauravSoni101, Jan 19, 2021.

1. logitech h111 microphone not detected in Win 10

Hello

Would request your help to fix the microphone issue with my new headset. It is a logitech H111 with single cable/jack for speakers and Microphone.

When i plug in to the laptop ACER SWIFT 3 in the port, it seems that it is not recognizing the device.

I can hear the sound in the speaker but not able to record/speak.

Thanks

Gaurav

:)

GauravSoni101, Jan 19, 2021
  2. BEN1966G Win User

Microphone not getting detected in Windows 10

Microphone not detected in Windows 10. When the headphone is plugged in the green jack I can hear the audio in the headphone. When I go to sound setting it say no input device.

I have Logitech H111 Headset

[Moderator Edit: Changed text from uppercase to sentence case]

BEN1966G, Jan 19, 2021
  3. BEN1966G Win User
    MICROPHONE

MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10. WHEN THE HEADPHONE IS PLUGGED IN THE GREEN JACK I CAN HEAR THE AUDIO IN THE HEAD PHONE,WHEN I GO TO SOUND SETTINGING IT SAY NO INPUT DEVICE.

I HAVE LOGITECH H111 HEADSET

BEN1966G, Jan 19, 2021
  4. logitech h111 microphone not detected in Win 10

WINDOWS 7: CANNOT RECOGNIZE/ DETECT MIC ON HEADSET

HI.. I HAVE AN WINDOWS 7- ACER LAPTOP. I RECENTLY BOUGHT A HEADSET WITH A MICROPHONE (LOGITECH H111). THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I PLUG IT IN, IT DOESN'T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE OR DETECT THE MICROPHONE. PLEASE HELP..

PS: THE HEADSET IS WORKING PROPERLY ON OTHER LAPTOPS...

Via MaeVentanilla, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

logitech h111 microphone not detected in Win 10

1. logitech h111 microphone not detected in Win 10 - Similar Threads - logitech h111 microphone

2. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  3. Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?: So, I have Logitech H111 headphones, and a Vostro 260 PC. Last night, I was in a church meeting on Zoom, I left the room to go get a quick snack, wasn't even 2 minutes, and then, everything was just SUPER LOW. Anyone know why this happened?...
  4. Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?: So, I have Logitech H111 headphones, and a Vostro 260 PC. Last night, I was in a church meeting on Zoom, I left the room to go get a quick snack, wasn't even 2 minutes, and then, everything was just SUPER LOW. Anyone know why this happened?...
  5. micrófono logitech h111 no detectado en Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micrófono logitech h111 no detectado en Win 10: Buen díaMi computador Dell inspiron 14 5000 series no reconoce el micrófono del headset Logi h111.Deseo ayuda para solucionar el problema. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micr%C3%B3fono-logitech-h111-no-detectado-en-win/c7ca388d-361a-4138-bf8b-6df06908f04e
  6. Logitech C925e Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech C925e Microphone not working: Got a really weird one. I have a brand new Logitech C925e webcam that I've been using for 2 weeks now with no issues. Suddenly today, the microphone on the camera stopped working when I was told on a Google Meet that no one could hear me. I went and checked all the usual...
  7. Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10

Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10: When I connect Logitech wireless mouse g900 it works as long as USB is plugged but will not work wireless. Also it does not show up in Device Manager under Mice and other pointing devices, only 5 HID-compliant Mouse, are listed. Running Logitech gaming software results in...
  8. Logitech webcam microphone always on

Logitech webcam microphone always on: Hi, I have 1803 with the latest ups and the last time a couple of days ago I noticed something quite weird. A Logitech webcam is also attached as it always has been. Since the update the microphone is always on. Naturally only want it on when using it but cannot see what...
  9. Logitech microphone issue

Logitech microphone issue: Hi all. New here and hopefully someone can help me out [img] Have had a Logitech quickcam 5000 for years and years now. It is quite an old piece of hardware, but worked fine on windows 7, 64 bit. Upgraded now to windows 10, and the mic is not working for some reason....
  10. Logitech Software & Win 10

Logitech Software & Win 10: Whilst doing some work, my mouse suddenly 'failed', cursor frozen nothing in mouse. After plugging in another mouse, I checked device manager and found that Win 10 had installed it as an Hid complaint mouse. So I went to logitech, downloaded smart installer (win 10), it would...