Windows 10: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

Discus and support Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I feel a bit embarrassed with my down to earth question: I was perfectly enjoying my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 on my previous computer operated by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob.Renert, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

I feel a bit embarrassed with my down to earth question:

I was perfectly enjoying my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 on my previous computer operated by Windows 7.

Having connected it on my new computer, operated by Windows 10 it is still working just fine, alas, I cannot find the controller, to control the lense and other features.

Can anyone, please, tell me where to find it and bring it to my Desktop?

:)

Jacob.Renert, Apr 5, 2020

2. Problems with Logitech C910 webcam in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would recommend you to go to the below link and try downloading the software and install the same.

Getting Started - HD Pro Webcam C910

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Problems with Logitech C910 webcam in Windows 10

I recently bought a new PC that cam loaded with Windows 10. When I tried to install the webcam (Logitech HD C910) that I had been using with my old Windows 7 computer without any problems the audio won't work at all. Windows recognizes a driver for it, but
    when it installs it says "Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Driver error" in the device settings.

When I open device manager it shows the webcam under imaging devices and under "Universal Serial Bus controllers" as having valid drivers, but under "Sound, Video and game controllers" there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it next to the
    "HD Pro Webcam C910" driver. As a result the video works fine with the webcam, but the microphone will not work.

I have tried updating the driver, but there doesn't seem to be a generic driver that works with this and the only available driver shows the error message. When I do the reinstall it shows a (code 19) error, which indicates that there is a registry error.
    I tried a clean boot and installing the software again, but it gave the same error.

I contacted Logitech, but they said that it was a Microsoft problem. I contacted Microsoft, but they said that it was a Logitech problem. The last thing that they told me to do was to get a new "compatible" webcam.

Does anybody else have this problem or a solution to it?

BUS_PROF_199, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

Problems with Logitech C910 webcam in Windows 10

I have a Logitech Hd Pro C910. It has worked fine in Windows 10 for years and after the latest update a few weeks ago it will no longer load up. I keep getting the error Launcher_main.exe stopped working. I removed the Logitech software and reinstalled the
    required drivers. It will still not load up. Does Microsoft have a fix for this?

Jim Atwell

JamesAtwell, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

1. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 - Similar Threads - Logitech Pro Webcam

2. What is a fix for Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Windows 11 Defender - Core isolation/Memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a fix for Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Windows 11 Defender - Core isolation/Memory...: Windows 11 Defender says the files below need to be updated.Logitech support says, they don't suooput/not compatible with Windows 11.Driver files; lvrs64.sys lvuvc64.sys lvbfit64.sys...
  3. What is a fix for Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Windows 11 Defender - Core isolation/Memory...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a fix for Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Windows 11 Defender - Core isolation/Memory...: Windows 11 Defender says the files below need to be updated.Logitech support says, they don't suooput/not compatible with Windows 11.Driver files; lvrs64.sys lvuvc64.sys lvbfit64.sys...
  4. Logitech HD Webcam C615

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech HD Webcam C615: can Logitech HD Webcam use a background screen program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-hd-webcam-c615/b1d5fbc7-c393-4c98-89da-29564f9276f2
  5. Logitech HD Webcam C615

Logitech HD Webcam C615: How do I get my Logitech HD Webcam C615 to work as a USB video device? in windows10, versie 1909 Build 18363.836 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-hd-webcam-c615/351eb9c6-d931-48fa-8975-4bb265347c01
  6. Logitech hd webcam c615

Logitech hd webcam c615: After an update of Win10 in early April, my Logitech HD C615 webcam is no longer recognized by my system. Until 03-04-2020 he always worked but now he is seen as a USB video device and I can't get them to work anymore, someone has an idea what I can do about it. 156307
  7. logitech c310 HD webcam

logitech c310 HD webcam: Hi I have windows 10 Home build 1909 with the latest updates. When I use the camera app in windows the camera works for approximately 30sec then very thin lines appear they increase until the video image disappears and the screen goes pink or purple. If I unplug the camera...
  8. Logitech hd webcam c615

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech hd webcam c615: After an update of Win10 in early April, my Logitech HD C615 webcam is no longer recognized by my system. Until 03-04-2020 he always worked but now he is seen as a USB video device and I can't get them to work anymore, someone has an idea what I can do about it. 156307
  9. logitech c310 hd webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logitech c310 hd webcam: Greetings OS: windows 10 pro winver: 1809 b17763.1098 just bought Logitech C310 HD Webcam. Came without software redinfra in control panel identified it how do I know if it works? can't install skype since microsoft demands microsoft account and I refuse because it changed...
  10. LOGITECH HD WEBCAM C615

LOGITECH HD WEBCAM C615: Why wont my Logitech C615 webcam work on Windows 10? I unplugged the cam from the USB PORT and everything fixed itself but when i go to plug it back in I get this: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech c910 windows 10 issues