Windows 10: Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

Discus and support Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why doesn't my Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connect to Zoom or Facebook etc... but only works in stand alone mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethBrock, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

Why doesn't my Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connect to Zoom or Facebook etc... but only works in stand alone mode.

:)

KennethBrock, Aug 6, 2020

2. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked

CaseyClark1, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

Need to switch from computer camera to new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920

How do I switch from using my desktop computer camera to a USB Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920?

Martha P.Hartley, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

1. Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support - Similar Threads - Logitech Pro WebCam

2. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  3. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  4. Logitech HD Pro webcam c920 mic not working with apps (OK in Settings)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech HD Pro webcam c920 mic not working with apps (OK in Settings): The microphone on my Logitech HD Pro webcam c920 has stopped working with Skype, Zoom, Camera and other apps. The camera works fine. If I troubleshoot the device in the "Test your microphone" section in Windows settings it seems to work fine - i.e. I see the input level...
  5. the C920 hd pro webcam is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the C920 hd pro webcam is not working: Hi, my name is matteo, and the my web cam is not working as it should: so when i start skype or orther, only the webcam or the microphone in activated and this message appears to me: "limited USB resources exceeded", why? What should I do?...
  6. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Logitech c920 Webcam not working: Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked...
  7. BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam: Hello, i have randomly BSOD When i try to use the video recording in Logitech webcam software, but i can use only the voice without problems. [img] I tried use native drivers and re-install logitech webcam but it's the same, i have no BSOD with native drivers but i lose a...
  8. Logitech C920 Webcam issues

Logitech C920 Webcam issues: So I have an odd issue. My webcam had been working fine on my Windows 10 desktop computer until a month or two ago. Now when I plug it in it shows up under Imaging Devices on the device manager, however the webcam does not turn on when opened up in skype, discord, OBS etc....
  9. Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected

Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected: Hi, I have upgraded to Windows 10 and for the most part all other apps and devices etc seem to be working. However, I use a Logitech C920 HR webcam to do live streaming and other than obs only working in 32 bit it will not recognise my webcam. I'm having the same issue...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam

Logitech C920 Webcam: - I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution? 4652