Windows 10: logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update

Discus and support logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; an update comes out for windows idk 3days ago and my headset mic straight up stopped working i know pretty well how this **** works aswell and ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GodSentBTW, Apr 21, 2020.

1. logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update

an update comes out for windows idk 3days ago and my headset mic straight up stopped working i know pretty well how this **** works aswell and ive tried every fix possible but nothing works until i install the logitech software ...... then its like windows recognises my headset mic but once i turn my pc off then back on it bugs it out again and the only way to get it to work is to uninstall the reinstall the logitech software which makes literally no sense. like windows doesnt want to recognise my mic the mic icon doesnt show up idk how this is possible but its windows so

:)

GodSentBTW, Apr 21, 2020

2. Logitech G930 headset not working for windows 10

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the first method and the headset still does work on another computer.

I also performed the steps for the second suggestion, although windows is not recognizing the device. Instead of any Logitech headset being detected, it shows me that error I mentioned above.

Please advise if there is another solution available.

MartinAWalker, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Roni Win User
    Logitech h110 mic not working

I have a HP Pavilion Desktop computer with IDT High Definition Audio Codec mic. I upgraded to Windows 10 recently.

I purchased a Logitech h110 Headset/Microphone to use. I can hear through the headset but my computer can't hear me speak.

I've disabled the IDT audio codec and the Logitech mic still isn't working.

How do I fix this issue?

4. logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update

Mic no longer working after Windows 10 update

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my mic on my computer no longer works, and the mic for my headset doesn't work either. My devices are up to date, and my mic doesn't show up in my devices. Any suggestions? I am on a Toshiba Satellite C75D-A7226

sandboxhero, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update

1. logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update - Similar Threads - logitech headset mic

2. Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update...: Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update. This is a webcam and microphone. This device now cancels all the sound on my laptop after the Windows 11 update. HELP!...
  3. Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update...: Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update. This is a webcam and microphone. This device now cancels all the sound on my laptop after the Windows 11 update. HELP!...
  4. Headset Mic not working

Headset Mic not working: Recently I have bought a new headset Turtle Beach 50x as my old one broke, however the microphone on it does not work. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.It is weird as before I broke my old headset, the mic worked fine and I was able to only need to use the...
  5. Headset Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic not working: Recently I have bought a new headset Turtle Beach 50x as my old one broke, however the microphone on it does not work. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.It is weird as before I broke my old headset, the mic worked fine and I was able to only need to use the...
  6. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  7. Headset mic not working

Headset mic not working: Hello everybody!I really hope somebody can help me, as I tried everything :I recently bought a Razer Blackshark V2 X headset with a 3.5mm jack. I have a Acer Nitro 5 laptop.When I plug the headset in, the audio is fine although th quality is not that great, but the mic won't...
  8. Internal mic no longer works after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal mic no longer works after update: Hi, I did a system update yesterday and after it had completed my internal mic no longer works. I discovered this just as I was about to give an on-line lecture. The mic worked fine the day previously, and when I look in the device manager it isn't on the list. All I seem...
  9. After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work.

After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work.: After the latest update I can no longer use my mics from my logitech headset, my cybertronic headset Which both plug in via usb, and also my standard phone headsets which plugs directly into the headset port. The volume to the mics are so low that no one can hear me. I have...
  10. Headset Mic Not Working

Headset Mic Not Working: I really need some help. I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset. So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped. It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore. The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone on logitech headset not working