Windows 10: Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

Discus and support Logitech K350 Keyboard installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have tried everything I can think of the get windows10 to recognize the keyboard to no avail....tried downloading Setpoint software and will not let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertEvans5, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

Have tried everything I can think of the get windows10 to recognize the keyboard to no avail....tried downloading Setpoint software and will not let it open..Altho keyboard works can not configure the special function key because can't open the software....I'm sure this is clear and mud but need help...One place says its a usb issue and need to install Kb4090913 update for windows 10...need an answer..

'

:)

RobertEvans5, Jan 28, 2019

2. Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

The Logitech keyboard has several additional keys. One of them use to put my computer to sleep, another would window each open application, a zoom in and out rocker, multimedia keys, etc., many of which stopped working after the makers update.

I reinstalled the logitech drivers but these keys are still dead.

DougBurgess, Jan 28, 2019
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Logitech K750 Keyboard

The Logitech setpoint software doesn't need to be installed in compatibility mode. I know because I'm currently using it with my Logitech K350 keyboard. Windows 10 Pro x64, latest version, non-insider - same version as the OP. Correction, the latest version is build 15063.332 (just did an update)

Logitech K350 Keyboard installation [​IMG]

With that, the only thing I can add is to make sure you have the latest version of the software. I would download the full version rather than the smart install version and install it.

sygnus21, Jan 28, 2019
  4. bornfree Win User

Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

1. Logitech K350 Keyboard installation - Similar Threads - Logitech K350 Keyboard

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  6. Logitech Keyboard Question

Logitech Keyboard Question: Hello, I've just spent a Very long time going thru every Logitech site that came up, and no luck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering you folks with this. Have a fairly old Logitech keyboard (wireless). Running W10. No model number anywhere, unbelievably. The best I could...
  7. New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard: Logitech K350 wireless keyboard working perfect on Windows 7. New HP PC running Windows 10 and same keyboard but the numbers pad will not work. Called Logitech, tech helped me through testing and thought the pad had gone bad. Just received a new K350 from Amazon this...
  8. The media buttons of my Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard are not working anymore. Does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The media buttons of my Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard are not working anymore. Does...: submitted by /u/Geth-VI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvf83f/the_media_buttons_of_my_logitech_k350_wireless/
  9. How do I make my Logitech M570 mouse and K350 Keyboard defaults?

How do I make my Logitech M570 mouse and K350 Keyboard defaults?: My MS office 2016 defaults to MS mouse/keyboard even if not connected. How do I set my Logitech M570 and K350 as default devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-logitech-m570-mouse-and-k350/f087da05-0411-4196-b46f-87ee28e95a5b
  10. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech keyboard k350 install windows 10

2. add logitech keyboard k350

3. logitech keyboard and mouse k350 installed but mouse clink and drag are an issue

4. add logitech keyboard k350 windows10,
  5. reinstall logitech keyboard k350 print screen