Windows 10: Logitech K360 Issues

Discus and support Logitech K360 Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why won't keyboard settings hold for this keyboard after rebooting. I utilize the "swap F functions feature. I constantly have to go into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bgotwals7412, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Logitech K360 Issues

Why won't keyboard settings hold for this keyboard after rebooting. I utilize the "swap F functions feature. I constantly have to go into the mouse/keyboard app and force all my settings to apply. I tried unparing...and searched for latest update.

:)

bgotwals7412, Jul 22, 2016
  2. DeathlyWK Win User

Mouse and Keyboard stutters really horribly

They both stutter really horribly at times and even become unresponsive? I figured it was driver issue but I got latest one and even reinstalled it.

Both are Logitech M252 mouse and K360 keyboard and use unifying software so one USB controls them both.

DeathlyWK, Jul 22, 2016
  3. jharewood Win User
    Keyboard unresponsive after widows 10 update

Few hours after I upgraded from win 7 to 10 my logitech k360 wireless keyboard started to lag til eventually it is now unresponsive. I trying switching USB ports and it didn't work , I replaced batteries with fresh ones and its not battery issue only time
    it only responds when I restart the pc and it allows me to sign on but after that it stops responding.I check to see if I'm running most current drivers for the k360 and it is and also is showing that the keyboard is working ok , so I'm at a lost to what's
    going on after the upgrade. Does any one have any ideas or is this a windows drivers issue?

jharewood, Jul 22, 2016
  4. Logitech K360 Issues

Me too. *Smile I have K360 and I never had such a problem. The latest Setpoint version is 6.67.83.

My guess would be, that you have a damaged profile or something is preventing saving settings (Antivirus?).

Try to uninstall Setpoint, restart, then install it again and restart.

SetPoint - Logitech Support

TairikuOkami, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Logitech K360 Issues

1. Logitech K360 Issues - Similar Threads - Logitech K360 Issues

2. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  3. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  6. Logitech c930e issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech c930e issues: It is working ok but after a certain amount of time the camera starts glitching and eventually it turns off. I think it has something to do with processing since I think the more impact I put on the processor EG going into games, opening tabs or just simply having the camera...
  7. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  8. Logitech C170 webcam Issue

Logitech C170 webcam Issue: Logitech webcam C170 was working nicely on my PC with Windows 10. Suddenly it stopped working. When I try to start a hangout, the camera icon keeps blinking, and cannot capture the picture. Don't understand what's happening....
  9. Logitech microphone issue

Logitech microphone issue: Hi all. New here and hopefully someone can help me out [img] Have had a Logitech quickcam 5000 for years and years now. It is quite an old piece of hardware, but worked fine on windows 7, 64 bit. Upgraded now to windows 10, and the mic is not working for some reason....
  10. Logitech M325 Mouse issue.

Logitech M325 Mouse issue.: Hi guys. I'm usually here helping others with solutions, but now I have a problem and completely stumped on finding a solution. I have a Logitech m325 mouse, and it has been reliable for 3 years on multiple PCs, but now I have a problem that is annoying. I've used...