Windows 10: Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard

Discus and support Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Disclaimer: Not tech savvy I like turning on the “Use F1-F12 as standard function keys” on as when im in excel, i can easily press F4 to “repeat”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hungryfornuggies, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard

Disclaimer: Not tech savvy

I like turning on the “Use F1-F12 as standard function keys” on as when im in excel, i can easily press F4 to “repeat” functions. However when this is enabled, im not sure how i can switch between devices using F1-3 easily.

Any ideas? Thanks

submitted by /u/Hungryfornuggies
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hungryfornuggies, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Wingsley Win User

Dual-mapped keyboards?

I also posted this inquiry on the Logitech support forums.

I received a ver helpful response there, suggesting that I should look at the Logitech
    K375s Multi-Device Keyboard
    , which has both the Windows and MacOS X operative keys mapped. That should do the trick.

Wingsley, Dec 27, 2020
  3. essenbe Win User
    Unifying keyboard and trackball occasionally not responding

The link to the Logitech forums instructs users to

We're aware of an issue affecting K780 MULTI-DEVICE WIRELESS KEYBOARD, K375s MULTI-DEVICE KEYBOARD or K850 PERFORMANCE KEYBOARD, where the first typed key is not detected after the keyboard comes back from sleep. We have a device (firmware) update that addresses this issue.

Please download the Device Firmware Update Tool and follow the steps in order to update your keyboard.

Device Firmware Update Tool for PC
    https://aws13-customer-care-assets.s...cureDFU_48.exe

Device Firmware Update Tool for Mac
    https://aws13-customer-care-assets.s.../SecureDFU.zip

You can always contact us from: Submit a request – Logitech Support + Download

NOTE: to update your keyboard, it needs to be connected via the Unifying Receiver (USB Receiver). If your keyboard is connected over Bluetooth, please follow the steps below to connect over Unifying before performing the update. You can always re-pair your keyboard via Bluetooth after the update is complete.

Instruction to pair your keyboard with the Unifying receiver

1. Download and install Logitech Unifying software Logitech Unifying Software
    2. Select the channel using the Easy-Switch buttons (1, 2, or 3) on which you want to connect the keyboard with your Unifying receiver. You can select a channel that's different than the current paired channel.
    3. Open the Unifying software and follow the onscreen instructions to pair your keyboard with your Unifying receiver.

NOTE: the update should take about 5 minutes to complete. Please make sure that your computer stays on while the update is being performed, and please do not disconnect your device while the update is being performed (do not turn it off or switch the to another channel).

essenbe, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard

1. Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech K375s Multi

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Surface Pro 3 - Num Lock issue

Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Surface Pro 3 - Num Lock issue: Hi, I connected a new Logitech wireless keyboard to my Surface Pro 3 and have the following issue: When I activate NumLock, numbers don't type. In fact the only keys that respond are '5' and '+'. When used, they act like a mouse right-click. I have connected to my computer...
  6. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  7. Logitech Keyboard Question

Logitech Keyboard Question: Hello, I've just spent a Very long time going thru every Logitech site that came up, and no luck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering you folks with this. Have a fairly old Logitech keyboard (wireless). Running W10. No model number anywhere, unbelievably. The best I could...
  8. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  9. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  10. Logitech K120 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech K120 Keyboard: I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa. How can I correct this? Many thanks....