Windows 10: Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard not staying connected in Windows 10

Discus and support Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard not staying connected in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This Keyboard is not staying connected, as soon as it is not used for say 10 mins it will sleep, and when I try to use it again it's connection has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandyGAU, May 24, 2020.

1. SandyGAU Win User

Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard not staying connected in Windows 10

This Keyboard is not staying connected, as soon as it is not used for say 10 mins it will sleep, and when I try to use it again it's connection has dropped out, and then won't reconnect...have to try reconnecting which it sometimes does, but now after following a suggestion online will not connect at all, and windows 10 will not even pair with it now....it is fine with my Android phone and tablet, so it must be a windows problem.

Does anyone know how to get this working please.

:)

SandyGAU, May 24, 2020

2. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard

1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard

2. Tried removing the device and repairing. Repairing works and the code entered on the keyboard is accepted.

3. Keyboard is working as it can connect to other devices (my android phone) and also worked during pairing

4. Tried changing the batteries.

5. Tried removing the device, rebooting and reinstalling

6. bluetooth services are fine and bluetooth speaker works

Rama Mohan Rao Peruri, May 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Home 1709 64-bit does not pair with bluetooth Logitech devcices (mouse M535, keyboard K380).

The PC is an MSI GT80.

The Logitech device is a K380 keyboard.

paidilukous, May 24, 2020
  4. MyTy Win User

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hi!

I have problem connecting the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 to my HP Spectre X360 that runs on Windows 10. The keyboard works properly with the Surface Pro that runs on Windows 8. The keyboard does not listed in the Bluetooth devices. I tried to add new
    Bluetooth device but cannot see the keyboard on the list.

Please help. Thanks

Thema:

1. Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard not staying connected in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech K380 Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  3. My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags: Win 11 desktopLogitech K850 KeyboardSevere lag and at times no response when using the keyboard. This generally happens from "sleep" mode. Tried to adjust so taht there is no sleep mode but that didn't help. Shut down all other bluetooth in the area and that didn't help....
  4. my logitech K380 is not discoverable by bluetooth on my Lenovo V330-14IKB anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my logitech K380 is not discoverable by bluetooth on my Lenovo V330-14IKB anymore: my logitech K380 is not discoverable by bluetooth on my Lenovo V330-14IKB anymore. Another device like my galaxy earbuds 2 are still discoverable and can be connected. What would be the problem and how to fix it?***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  5. my logitech K380 is not discoverable by bluetooth on my Lenovo V330-14IKB anymore

my logitech K380 is not discoverable by bluetooth on my Lenovo V330-14IKB anymore: my logitech K380 is not discoverable by bluetooth on my Lenovo V330-14IKB anymore. Another device like my galaxy earbuds 2 are still discoverable and can be connected. What would be the problem and how to fix it?***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  6. I Have a logitech K380 mini keyboard built in bluetooth no usb toggle and device doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have a logitech K380 mini keyboard built in bluetooth no usb toggle and device doesn't...: LENOVO LAPTOP WINDOWS 11 BUILT IN BLUETOOTH K380 MINI LOGITECH KEYBOARD NOT FINDING DEVICE BY NAME BUT ALOT OF UNKNOWN DEVICES AND NAMED DEVICES NOT MATCHING TO THEN PAIR NO USB TOGLE TO CONNECT....
  7. I Have a logitech K380 mini keyboard built in bluetooth no usb toggle and device doesn't...

I Have a logitech K380 mini keyboard built in bluetooth no usb toggle and device doesn't...: LENOVO LAPTOP WINDOWS 11 BUILT IN BLUETOOTH K380 MINI LOGITECH KEYBOARD NOT FINDING DEVICE BY NAME BUT ALOT OF UNKNOWN DEVICES AND NAMED DEVICES NOT MATCHING TO THEN PAIR NO USB TOGLE TO CONNECT....
  8. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  9. Bluetooth will not stay connected

Bluetooth will not stay connected: Bluetooth will not stay connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-will-not-stay-connected/bbd334d2-ac8c-4655-b8a5-294310565e61
  10. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard: after windows reset I am unable to pair my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-bluetooth-keyboard/2a052b89-35ee-4e52-9ae4-4e3418aca07c