Windows 10: Logitech K750 Keyboard

Discus and support Logitech K750 Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, just found same exact issue here after upgrading to Win 10 from Win 7. While tweaking around I discovered that unpairing and re-pairing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WightWalker, May 28, 2017.

1. mabian Win User

Logitech K750 Keyboard

Hello, just found same exact issue here after upgrading to Win 10 from Win 7.

While tweaking around I discovered that unpairing and re-pairing the keyboard to a different USB port seems to make Solar App behave.
    I just tried to attach the keyboard to the same port it was connected to before the re-pair, still no go.
    So, on Win 10, it seems some chemistry between pairing and specific USB ports type (probably more the latter).

I'm on a Dell Latitude laptop, the port on which the kb works is on the side of the PC while the one on which it doesn't work is on the back of the PC. Windows 10 Pro Fall Creator Update.

Hope it helps,
    Mario

mabian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Logitech K750 Keyboard

1. Logitech K750 Keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech K750 Keyboard

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  6. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  7. Logitech Keyboard Question

Logitech Keyboard Question: Hello, I've just spent a Very long time going thru every Logitech site that came up, and no luck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering you folks with this. Have a fairly old Logitech keyboard (wireless). Running W10. No model number anywhere, unbelievably. The best I could...
  8. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  9. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  10. Logitech K120 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech K120 Keyboard: I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa. How can I correct this? Many thanks....