Windows 10: logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after windows reset I am unable to pair my bluetooth keyboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisPacione1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

after windows reset I am unable to pair my bluetooth keyboard.

:)

DennisPacione1, Jan 1, 2019
  2. pjw724 Win User

808 / Logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard

My 808 recognizes the Logitech K810 as a bluetooth keyboard, I can pair using the 808 generated passcode, but then I get "Unable to create Bluetooth connection". The K810 remains listed as a keyboard paired device. Same results with a FP1 701.

Suggestions? Has anyone successfully used the K810 with a Belle device?

I've paired and used the same keyboard with my PC and a Moto G.

pjw724, Jan 1, 2019
  3. MyTy Win User
    Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hi!

I have problem connecting the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 to my HP Spectre X360 that runs on Windows 10. The keyboard works properly with the Surface Pro that runs on Windows 8. The keyboard does not listed in the Bluetooth devices. I tried to add new
    Bluetooth device but cannot see the keyboard on the list.

Please help. Thanks

MyTy, Jan 1, 2019
  4. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

Logitech Introduces the Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810

Today Logitech announced the expansion of its keyboard lineup with the Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810. Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android devices – and with a layout designed for Windows 8 – this rechargeable keyboard uses Bluetooth connectivity to pair with up to three devices simultaneously. Your keyboard can be connected to your PC, tablet and smartphone and you can easily switch among them with the push of a button.

"It's increasingly common for people to use more than one device over the course of the day, and we saw an opportunity to help ease the transition among screens with the Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard," said Mike Culver, vice president of brand development for consumer computing platforms at Logitech. "Using Logitech's heritage of high quality and reliability, this keyboard combines the functionality and design people expect with simultaneous multi-device pairing, which they will appreciate."

logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard logitech_bluetooth_illuminated_keyboard_k810_01_thm.jpg

This thin keyboard is designed to look right at home next to all your devices with its real brushed aluminum and sleek lines, regardless if you're working on a Windows 8 PC, Apple iPad or Android smartphone.

To increase the keyboard's usability in low-light conditions or at night, auto-adjusting illumination ensures the laser-etched key characters are always bright and easy to read. The keyboard also uses proximity detection to turn on the lighting when your hands approach it, and automatically dims or brightens, depending on the amount of light in the room.

Further addressing your need for convenience and productivity, this keyboard is USB rechargeable with 10 days of battery life on a full charge (based on varying user and computing conditions). Thanks to the easy-to-use USB cable, you can even use your keyboard while it's recharging. The keyboard also features a convenient On/Off switch, and its battery-indicator light helps you manage power so you know when it's time to recharge. The Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 has specific keys to help you easily navigate the new Windows 8 operating system, expected to be available later this month. For example, its Windows 8 Start key provides a quick and easy way to get back to your Start Screen, while the App Switching function key allows you to quickly switch among your open apps.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in October and November 2012 respectively, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.

Cristian_25H, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

1. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - logitech k810 bluetooth

2. My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags: Win 11 desktopLogitech K850 KeyboardSevere lag and at times no response when using the keyboard. This generally happens from "sleep" mode. Tried to adjust so taht there is no sleep mode but that didn't help. Shut down all other bluetooth in the area and that didn't help....
  3. My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags: Win 11 desktopLogitech K850 KeyboardSevere lag and at times no response when using the keyboard. This generally happens from "sleep" mode. Tried to adjust so taht there is no sleep mode but that didn't help. Shut down all other bluetooth in the area and that didn't help....
  4. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  5. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  6. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  7. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  8. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  9. Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810: I've been working away from the office, so it's probably been three months since I tried to pair my keyboard with my computer. In bluetooth settings, it finds the device, but when I hit ""pair" it asks me for a passcode as opposed to giving me a code. How do I find my...
  10. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect logitech k810 windows 10

2. pair k810 windows

3. logitech illuminated keyboard k810 passcode

4. Cant pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810 Microsoft,
  5. logitech k810 windows 10