Windows 10: Logitech K810 keyboard

Discus and support Logitech K810 keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisPacione1, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Logitech K810 keyboard

My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard.

:)

DennisPacione1, Dec 23, 2018
  2. pjw724 Win User

808 / Logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard

My 808 recognizes the Logitech K810 as a bluetooth keyboard, I can pair using the 808 generated passcode, but then I get "Unable to create Bluetooth connection". The K810 remains listed as a keyboard paired device. Same results with a FP1 701.

Suggestions? Has anyone successfully used the K810 with a Belle device?

I've paired and used the same keyboard with my PC and a Moto G.

pjw724, Dec 23, 2018
  3. MyTy Win User
    Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hi!

I have problem connecting the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 to my HP Spectre X360 that runs on Windows 10. The keyboard works properly with the Surface Pro that runs on Windows 8. The keyboard does not listed in the Bluetooth devices. I tried to add new
    Bluetooth device but cannot see the keyboard on the list.

Please help. Thanks

4. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that Windows is unable to configure the wireless keyboard device you are referring to.

To be able to understand the issue better, let us know few more details on the below questions.

• What is the status of the keyboard device in the
      Device Manager
      settings?

Note: Unknown and uninstalled devices will be listed under
      Other. The device will have a yellow alert symbol on it. The properties for the device will show that
      no driver was found.
    • Do you face issues connecting to other Bluetooth enabled devices?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter:

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Hardware and Device
    option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

Now, the device Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 is compatible to run with Windows 10 as is mentioned in the manufacturer's website.

Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810

However, we are unsure if the keyboard device is a plug and play device or it has an available driver to install.

You can try to check if you have the latest version of
    Set Point
    which allows you to set different functions to some of the buttons on certain Logitech mice & keyboards. See if it helps to configure the device.

Next, check if updating the keyboard driver helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the driver list of your PC. Expand Bluetooth Device

Update driver

Double click on your keyboard driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab and select Update.

Reference: Update drivers in Windows 10

Also try the same if the device is listed under Keyboards in Device Manager driver list.

Write to us with the with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Logitech K810 keyboard

1. Logitech K810 keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech K810 keyboard

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  6. Logitech Keyboard Question

Logitech Keyboard Question: Hello, I've just spent a Very long time going thru every Logitech site that came up, and no luck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering you folks with this. Have a fairly old Logitech keyboard (wireless). Running W10. No model number anywhere, unbelievably. The best I could...
  7. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  8. Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810: I've been working away from the office, so it's probably been three months since I tried to pair my keyboard with my computer. In bluetooth settings, it finds the device, but when I hit ""pair" it asks me for a passcode as opposed to giving me a code. How do I find my...
  9. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard: after windows reset I am unable to pair my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-bluetooth-keyboard/2a052b89-35ee-4e52-9ae4-4e3418aca07c
  10. Logitech K120 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech K120 Keyboard: I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa. How can I correct this? Many thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech k810 keyboard losing pairing on a dual boot pc

2. windows 10 wont connect logitech 810 keyboard

3. logitech illuminated keyboard k810 passcode