Windows 10: Logitech K830 annoyances

Discus and support Logitech K830 annoyances in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a K830 keyboard when I am using my big screen to surf the web. If I swipe the touch-pad to the right often my active window will shrink to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PAJxx, Jan 5, 2020.

1. /u/PAJxx Win User

Logitech K830 annoyances

I use a K830 keyboard when I am using my big screen to surf the web. If I swipe the touch-pad to the right often my active window will shrink to a "thumbnail" image on the screen along with thumbnails of all open applications. If I close all other apps the same thing happens but with just the "active" window becoming a thumbnail. I need to click on my active window to restore it to a full window only to have it happen again in a few minutes. HIGHLY Annoying!

I have contacted Logitech on this issue several times but as usual "crickets".

Anyone know a cure?

submitted by /u/PAJxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PAJxx, Jan 5, 2020

2. Logitech Announces the K830 Illuminated Keyboard

Today Logitech introduced the Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 to brighten your connected-TV experience. The rechargeable keyboard features backlit keys, an integrated touchpad, and advanced wireless connectivity, so you can type and click from your couch or bed - even in the dark.

"More and more consumers want an easy way to access movies, TV programs, music and photos with their PC connected to a TV," said Charlotte Johs, global vice president of brand development for PC accessories at Logitech. "Our new Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 is designed with this setup in mind. Backlit keys and a premium aesthetic that blends into the living room make it a stand-out choice for people with connected TVs."

Logitech K830 annoyances Logitech_Keyboard_K830_01_thm.jpg

The Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 automatically dims or brightens its backlit keys based on the amount of light in the room, so you can type effortlessly in any lighting condition. Type and the keys illuminate. Stop typing and the backlight turns off after five seconds to help save power.

Designed for the modern living space, this keyboard is compact and lightweight, with soft-feel keys that are optimized for media and entertainment control. With the Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830, you can relax, lean back and browse with a fast, reliable connection to your PC from up to 33 feet away, thanks to the tiny Unifying receiver that delivers advanced 2.4 GHz long-range wireless connectivity. The keyboard is also rechargeable, so you never need to worry about changing batteries.

To avoid the awkward clutter of using a traditional keyboard plus a separate mouse in the living room - not to mention the constant chore of keeping track of both in your couch cushions - the home theater PC keyboard combines these two capabilities into one device. The touchpad is smooth and responsive with accurate cursor control, the rounded sides of the keyboard make it easy to hold and the slim design allows it to be stored vertically to save space.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in April 2014, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.

Cristian_25H, Jan 5, 2020
  3. jdrewf99 Win User
    Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Kbird Win User

Logitech K830 annoyances

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Thanks for the Heads Up on Setpoint....

might I suggest a new pinned thread for the Options Software too ( updated Aug 20th) since all Newer Logitech Products use it.
    Eg Mx2, M510 and most other products with a Unifying receiver including Keyboards etc

Logitech Options - Logitech Support

• Software Version: 6.92.275
    • Post Date: Aug 20, 2018
    • File Size: 149 MB

Kbird, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Logitech K830 annoyances

1. Logitech K830 annoyances - Similar Threads - Logitech K830 annoyances

2. Annoyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoyed: Love working the puzzles, BUT while I'm doing the puzzle it starts to slow down & I have to keep dragging on the piece to get it to move! When it finally moves into place, it starts all over again when I try to move another piece. It takes sooo long to complete a puzzle IF...
  3. Annoyed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoyed: Love working the puzzles, BUT while I'm doing the puzzle it starts to slow down & I have to keep dragging on the piece to get it to move! When it finally moves into place, it starts all over again when I try to move another piece. It takes sooo long to complete a puzzle IF...
  4. logitech mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  5. Logitech webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech webcam: as of March 10 before all future windows updates when i took a video with my Logitech c525 Webcam ans went tofike to send it to the desktop I would see the video and was able to share send or whatever. I have not added or installed any other programs etc. no my default...
  6. Logitech camera

Logitech camera: Is there a source for information how to set up a Logitech camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-camera/e14954ed-3c9f-4c75-b698-617d717f87ab
  7. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  8. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?: I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread. Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a...
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. Annoying.. :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying.. :(: I can't empty my recycle bin. I don't know what caused it, or how it could even happen. I need the extra storage, and i'm on a roadtrip without my external harddrive. 31003