Windows 10: Logitech Keyboard issues

Discus and support Logitech Keyboard issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ukemike, Dec 15, 2019.

1. ukemike Win User

Logitech Keyboard issues

I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine.

I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the logitech software did not continue to work. I really only want that software to turn down the brightness on the keyboard lighting. I read some where to uninstall it and re-install it. The lghub installer crashes. Clearly I am doing something wrong.

:)

ukemike, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 keyboard issue Logitech MK320

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Add input language

• Press Windows Button and start typing Control panel
    • Click on Clock, language and Region
    • Click on Language and click on Keyboard Layout
    • And you can add the input Language for keyboard and check if it helps

Method 2: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 15, 2019
  3. bornfree Win User
    Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Dec 15, 2019
  4. plp3307ad Win User

Logitech Keyboard issues

MK270 Logitech Keyboard giving wrong keys

I have recently installed windows 10 and had some issues with an old Logitech Keyboard so I upgraded that to a MK270 compatible with Windows 10 but still having the issue of cap2 = " instead of @ and cap3 = £ instead of 'hash', can't work out where this
    has gone to. Have language set to English US International, have also tried uninstalling & reinstalling keyboard and various other languages.

Can anyone offer any other suggestions. Not all that computer literate so step by step please.

plp3307ad, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Logitech Keyboard issues

1. Logitech Keyboard issues - Similar Threads - Logitech Keyboard issues

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Logitech Keyboard Possible Issue

Logitech Keyboard Possible Issue: Hello All Recently purchased my first ever Mechanical keyboard, Logitech G413, yesterday was playing a simple game, just was using the arrow keys to drive in said game as they don't support anything else really, anyways right Wrist started hurting a bit, it's never done that...
  7. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  8. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  9. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  10. Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.: Hey, I installed a large update today that I assume was my upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Insider Preview (as it's no longer plastered all over the bottom-right corner of my screen). All was well, until earlier when I was playing World of Warcraft. I noticed my...