Windows 10: Logitech keyboard not working

Discus and support Logitech keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillRecco, Sep 9, 2020.

1. BillRecco Win User

Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade?

:)

BillRecco, Sep 9, 2020

2. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120.

It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech.

Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting the computer I get "Keyboard Error".

No drivers are listed as being needed, and I just need a functional keyboard. Any ideas? Searches only come up with Wireless/3D keyboard issues...I thought a simple USB keyboard would be the most reliable.

IsaacSchneider, Sep 9, 2020
  3. bornfree Win User
    Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Sep 9, 2020
  4. MyTy Win User

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hi everyone,

For some miraculous reason, I'm now connected. Yayy!! I tried again and again to connect using the connection steps from Logitech (as per Resourceful post) at first it wasn't even picking up the device. After so many times, the computer finally sees the
    keyboard on it's list. Thanks for all of your suggestions guys (and your patience too with my ranting) Logitech keyboard not working :).

You guys are awesome!

MyTy, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Logitech keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Logitech keyboard working

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. K270 Logitech keyboard not working.

K270 Logitech keyboard not working.: So I have a K270 Logitech keyboard that came with an M325 mouse and a unifying receiver. To clarify, I got this set new and took them out of the box together. When I first got them they worked brilliantly, no issues at all. I got them for working remotely. When I was laid off...
  6. Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly

Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly: incorrect keys: w/ - on entering w it comes up w/ 2 -this is what comes up when entering the forward directional bar any suggestions? have followed trouble shooting fully, changed batteries etc...
  7. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  8. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  9. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...
  10. Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!!

Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!!: I've installed the driver but the 10 keypad will not work! the Num-lock key beeps when pressed but keypresses from numeric keypad do not show on screen. Your thoughts?? Thanks 3864