Windows 10: Logitech Keyboard Works Best on Windows 10

Discus and support Logitech Keyboard Works Best on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to the final version of Windows 10, I have noticed that, my Logitech K330 keyboard seems to be made for it. I mean all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cliff S, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Logitech Keyboard Works Best on Windows 10

Since upgrading to the final version of Windows 10, I have noticed that, my Logitech K330 keyboard seems to be made for it. I mean all the fore-programmed special keys and FN keys open and do exactly what I want, not like in Windows 8.1, where even tweaking would sometimes open the UniApp version, and not the desktop version(Internet Explorer for example). Also, some keys seem to have received extra functions or at the very least - do something now. This is one of their older & cheaper wireless keyboards, but is much more useful and productive than the Black Silk keyboard that came with my Lenovo.

Anyone else notice, that, one or more of their peripheral devices, "seems" to work better, since the final upgrade? Yes or No, share your observations.

:)

Cliff S, Aug 8, 2015

2. Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse not work with Windows 10

I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and found my Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse does not work. I had to use a wired keyboard and mouse to use my computer. I have a Logitech Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard MX5000 and Logitech Bluetooth Mouse MX1000.
    Was working great with Windows 7. What do I need to do to make it work with Windows 10?

rishii1264, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Bluetooth keyboard not being found by windows 10

Hello, I bought a Logitech k480 Bluetooth keyboard. The keyboard can connect to multiples devices which I

already successfully tried such as my OS X Mac and my Samsung Android Mobile.

But my HP Pavilion windows 10 computer does not even list the keyboard as available. Logitech says this

keyboard is compatible with windows 10. They say, since the keyboard is working with all devices except

windows 10 that the problem might be solved updating the Bluetooth drives on windows 10 which I already did

by letting windows 10 to automatically update the best driver.

So thanks, that's my full problem explained. Any thoughts on how I mitgh solve this?

LuisMúzquiz, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Logitech Keyboard Works Best on Windows 10

1. Logitech Keyboard Works Best on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech Keyboard Works

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. K270 Logitech keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    K270 Logitech keyboard not working.: So I have a K270 Logitech keyboard that came with an M325 mouse and a unifying receiver. To clarify, I got this set new and took them out of the box together. When I first got them they worked brilliantly, no issues at all. I got them for working remotely. When I was laid off...
  4. Logitech K120 keyboard not working with windows 10 pro

Logitech K120 keyboard not working with windows 10 pro: Hi, tried all methods to fix keyboard issue listed on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-logitech-keyboard-not-working/6e25b20a-db40-4bf1-9f8f-42d75b4115d1 including uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, yet the issue is unresolved. Keyboards...
  5. Wireless Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard Not Working Windows 10

Wireless Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard Not Working Windows 10: I can't get my Logitech wireless keyboard to work. Plugged its USB receiver into the USB Port, get a message that set up is happening, a confirmation that set up is done, and I see "Logitech Unifying Receiver" under Settings > Bluetooth & Other Devices so it seems paired....
  6. Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly

Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly: incorrect keys: w/ - on entering w it comes up w/ 2 -this is what comes up when entering the forward directional bar any suggestions? have followed trouble shooting fully, changed batteries etc...
  7. Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.

Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.: Since W10 has been installed I have had numerous disconnects during use. I have done the following: 1-New batteries in all devices 2-Reloaded software 3-Removed and changed USB's 4-Gone to Device Manager and uninstall all related USB controllers 5- The system has been...
  8. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  9. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  10. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which logitech wirelessmouse and keyboard works best with windows 10