Windows 10: LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

Discus and support LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse Connected- Sensor off- Moving without touching the wireless mouse- -Clicks automatically MOUSE ON- USB IN-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FortniteBotyRee, Feb 15, 2020.

1. LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

Mouse Connected-

Sensor off-

Moving without touching the wireless mouse-

-Clicks automatically

MOUSE ON-

USB IN-

:)

FortniteBotyRee, Feb 15, 2020

2. Logitech M310 mouse

Hi I can not download a mouse driver for my Logitech M310

ManuelTaylor, Feb 15, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Logitech M310 mouse

Could not download the Logitech software\firmware from here ?

Downloads - Wireless Mouse M310

Or were you able to download, but not install the software successfully ?

BossDweeb, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

Difference between Logitech M310 and M310 XL mice?

All I also found was one offering on eBay that showed the longer battery life. The part number for the 310XL was the same as for 310 listed on Logitech. This Logitech page shows the 18-month so maybe the eBay offering was just being more detailed than others:
    Logitech - Wireless Mouse M310

Berton, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

1. LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless... - Similar Threads - LogiTech M310 Mouse

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logitech M310 mouse

Logitech M310 mouse: Hi I can not download a mouse driver for my Logitech M310 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m310-mouse/089c7519-a462-4ba0-aeeb-b1c6dc2b7eb1
  6. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  7. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  8. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...
  9. I want my Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 to connect to my HP laptop Pavilion G7. It was...

I want my Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 to connect to my HP laptop Pavilion G7. It was...: My Logitech wireless mouse M310 is not connecting with my HP laptop. There is an arrow on the screen but I have to control it with a pad on the laptop. Please help....
  10. Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install) about 8 months ago and it worked fine with the built-in drivers. I turned my system on last night and Windows 10 no longer...