Windows 10: Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.

Discus and support Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Logitech mouse is not working as an M325 mouse. I enter devices and printers, and the mouse USB says it's connected. But after approximately 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noah the Destroyer, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.

My Logitech mouse is not working as an M325 mouse. I enter devices and printers, and the mouse USB says it's connected.

But after approximately 5 seconds, it cuts out from doing anything. I uninstall, reconnect, and try everything possible to get this mouse to work. Anybody got any simple answers to this issue?

:)

Noah the Destroyer, Oct 16, 2019

2. Logitech M325 mouse issues

USB devices may stop working after installing the February 13, 2018 update (KB4074588)

My Logitech M325 mouse is not working and the manufacturer's website suggests that the Windows update is the reason. The support article states to type this in command prompt:

dism /online /remove-package /packagenameLogitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10. :package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~16299.248.1.17

but I get the following message:

Error: 740

Elevated permissions are required to run DISM.

Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks.

Suggestions?

phvolt220_2, Oct 16, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.

How do I install a Logitech wireless mouse M325? Thank you.

How do I install a logitech wireless mouse M325? Thank you.

LuciniaWright, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.

1. Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Logitech M325 mouse

2. Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10: Hi. I have a new Windows 10 laptop updated to v. 2004 no more updates. I cannot get either one of my Logitech mice to work. I can't see a driver anywhere and they aren't on the supported list. How do I get one of my mice to work? Thanks....
  3. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  4. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  5. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Stuttering (WIN 10 *1903)

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Stuttering (WIN 10 *1903): I don't know whats been going on lately but recently I started getting some stuttering with my Logitech Mouse. I have done everything from reinstalling the driver to doing a clean install of Windows 10 1903. I was using another wireless Logitech mouse to the M325 and I...
  6. Logitech M325 wireless mouse is not recognized after Windows 10 Build 1903 upgrade

Logitech M325 wireless mouse is not recognized after Windows 10 Build 1903 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire 5 laptop and after the Build 1903 upgrade my wireless mouse Logitech M325 stopped working. I had warning about driver not being recognized. Installing the latest driver package from Logitech support web site didn't solve the problem. Changing the...
  7. Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop: I recently purchased a new laptop and want to use my M325 wireless mouse with it. I have tried everything and it does not work. It works fine on my all-in-1 desktop without the little USB thingy (sorry, can't remember what it's called). It will not work with my laptop,...
  8. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  9. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station: I have a Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse, Dell XPS 15 plenty of horsepower, on TB16 docking station. When the laptop starts having some CPU activity the mouse lags big time, unusable. Do not exhibit the problem without the docking station. Tried delete and reinstall of drivers...
  10. Logitech M325 Mouse issue.

Logitech M325 Mouse issue.: Hi guys. I'm usually here helping others with solutions, but now I have a problem and completely stumped on finding a solution. I have a Logitech m325 mouse, and it has been reliable for 3 years on multiple PCs, but now I have a problem that is annoying. I've used...