Windows 10: Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

Discus and support Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new laptop and want to use my M325 wireless mouse with it. I have tried everything and it does not work. It works fine on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynnetteVyles, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

I recently purchased a new laptop and want to use my M325 wireless mouse with it. I have tried everything and it does not work. It works fine on my all-in-1 desktop without the little USB thingy (sorry, can't remember what it's called). It will not work with my laptop, even with the little USB thingy. This is a brand new laptop. It recognizes that there is new hardware installed but the mouse just does not work.

:)

LynnetteVyles, Jan 29, 2019

2. How do I install a Logitech wireless mouse M325? Thank you.

How do I install a logitech wireless mouse M325? Thank you.

LuciniaWright, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Logitech M325 mouse issues

USB devices may stop working after installing the February 13, 2018 update (KB4074588)

My Logitech M325 mouse is not working and the manufacturer's website suggests that the Windows update is the reason. The support article states to type this in command prompt:

dism /online /remove-package /packagenameLogitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop :package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~16299.248.1.17

but I get the following message:

Error: 740

Elevated permissions are required to run DISM.

Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks.

Suggestions?

phvolt220_2, Jan 29, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

Logitech Announces Wireless Mouse M325

The new Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 is here, combining our world’s best selling shape with new micro-precise technology that is specifically designed to improve your online navigation experience with a better mix of precision, comfort and control.

No matter how much time you spend at your computer, the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 keeps your hand happy thanks to its feel-good shape and textured rubber grips. Optimized for web browsing, the micro-precise scroll wheel – with four times the number of ratchets as the average mouse – fits your style, and makes reading Facebook or reviewing Google searches even easier. Plus the tilted wheel gives you trouble-free backward or forward Web movement.

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop 15a_thm.jpg

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop 15b_thm.jpg

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop 15c_thm.jpg

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop 15d_thm.jpg

Most standard mice have a scroll wheel with 18 to 24 ratchets. Each ratchet corresponds to about one line of scrolling. When you quickly scroll down a page, skipping from line to line, moving from one ratchet to another, the on-screen motion can appear choppy.

That’s not the case with Logitech’s newest scroll wheel. Our precision scroll wheel contains 72 rugged, tiny ratchets. As a result, the ratchets are small enough so the wheel spins smoothly. And you’ll have the precise control you need for websites, spreadsheets, slideshows and other presentations.

And with up to 18 months of battery life and a three-year limited hardware warranty, you can expect less hassles and dependability – plus the tiny plug and go Logitech Unifying receiver can stay in your laptop when you’re not using it.

The Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 will begin rolling out worldwide in April. Keep checking Logitech.com for the latest information.

For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

1. Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop - Similar Threads - Logitech M325 Wireless

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10

Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10: Hi. I have a new Windows 10 laptop updated to v. 2004 no more updates. I cannot get either one of my Logitech mice to work. I can't see a driver anywhere and they aren't on the supported list. How do I get one of my mice to work? Thanks....
  5. Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.

Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.: My Logitech mouse is not working as an M325 mouse. I enter devices and printers, and the mouse USB says it's connected. But after approximately 5 seconds, it cuts out from doing anything. I uninstall, reconnect, and try everything possible to get this mouse to work. Anybody...
  6. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Stuttering (WIN 10 *1903)

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Stuttering (WIN 10 *1903): I don't know whats been going on lately but recently I started getting some stuttering with my Logitech Mouse. I have done everything from reinstalling the driver to doing a clean install of Windows 10 1903. I was using another wireless Logitech mouse to the M325 and I...
  7. Logitech M325 wireless mouse is not recognized after Windows 10 Build 1903 upgrade

Logitech M325 wireless mouse is not recognized after Windows 10 Build 1903 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire 5 laptop and after the Build 1903 upgrade my wireless mouse Logitech M325 stopped working. I had warning about driver not being recognized. Installing the latest driver package from Logitech support web site didn't solve the problem. Changing the...
  8. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  9. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station: I have a Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse, Dell XPS 15 plenty of horsepower, on TB16 docking station. When the laptop starts having some CPU activity the mouse lags big time, unusable. Do not exhibit the problem without the docking station. Tried delete and reinstall of drivers...
  10. Logitech M325 Mouse issue.

Logitech M325 Mouse issue.: Hi guys. I'm usually here helping others with solutions, but now I have a problem and completely stumped on finding a solution. I have a Logitech m325 mouse, and it has been reliable for 3 years on multiple PCs, but now I have a problem that is annoying. I've used...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech m325 not working on windows 10

2. m325 mouse not working with windows 10

3. does logitech m325 mouse work with windows 10?

4. will logitech m325 work on a windows 10 laptop?