Windows 10: Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station

Discus and support Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse, Dell XPS 15 plenty of horsepower, on TB16 docking station. When the laptop starts having some CPU activity the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TF831, Sep 28, 2018.

1. TF831 Win User

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station

I have a Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse, Dell XPS 15 plenty of horsepower, on TB16 docking station. When the laptop starts having some CPU activity the mouse lags big time, unusable. Do not exhibit the problem without the docking station.

Tried delete and reinstall of drivers and Logitech Unifying software but to no veil. Any guru help?

:)

TF831, Sep 28, 2018
  2. TF831 Win User

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station

I have a Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse, Dell XPS 15 plenty of horsepower, on TB16 docking station. When the laptop starts having some CPU activity the mouse lags big time, unusable. Do not exhibit the problem without the docking station.

Tried delete and reinstall of drivers and Logitech Unifying software but to no veil. Any guru help?

TF831, Sep 30, 2018
  3. legalstu Win User
    Multiple Docking Stations

I have surface pro, like it, I have docking station, if I travel to another office and use another different docking station, will it disturb my 1st docking station settings ( 2 monitors, one portrait, one landscape) etc...

legalstu, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station

docking station

what docking stations works with huawei cell phones ?? Thanks

Charles Dawson, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse with TB16 docking station, ok without docking station - Similar Threads - Logitech M325 Wireless

2. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  3. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  4. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual Monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors with Docking Station: Hello-I have a Dell laptop that i use open with 2 external monitors. 1 monitor is plugged in via HDMI directly to the laptop, the other monitor is plugged in via HDMI to my external docking station. All 3 montiors worked fine until yesterday when my IT dept got into my...
  6. Docking station issue

Docking station issue: I connected a docking station and when i close my laptop the monitors close also. how do I use my keyboard and mouse when laptop is closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docking-station-issue/f18b0c39-e96f-4e79-941a-3cb3f1e6bd72
  7. USB on docking station

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB on docking station: I have a Surface 3. The USB ports are not recognised when the Surface is docked and the power supply is turned off, though they work fine when the power supply is on. Can someone tell me how to change this so that they are still recognised when the Surface is docked, but no...
  8. docking station keyboad.

docking station keyboad.: My laptop won't switch to the docking station keyboard. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docking-station-keyboad/bf453d98-4ba2-4ef3-9064-7c9505a146f2
  9. Hp docking station

Hp docking station: Is there a way to change the docking station power button settings? When ita pushed now it turns off my computer, is there a way to turn that feature off or change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-docking-station/0705e5a2-bd57-459f-901e-1d5a97c2b4c1
  10. Multiple Docking Stations

Multiple Docking Stations: I have surface pro, like it, I have docking station, if I travel to another office and use another different docking station, will it disturb my 1st docking station settings ( 2 monitors, one portrait, one landscape) etc......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tb16 logitech