Windows 10: Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Win10 doing updates today my mouse has stopped working correctly. Mouse is wireless with a unifying receiver. Mouse has forward and backward... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilMcLeod, May 10, 2020.

1. Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

After Win10 doing updates today my mouse has stopped working correctly.

Mouse is wireless with a unifying receiver.

Mouse has forward and backward side buttons that when in a browser should go back to previous page etc.

After update they now go back to the previous application I was using which is not the purpose, not useful.

I have tried all the obvious of reinstalling Logitech software and firmware as well as repairing etc.

It seems that the Win update has changed or conflicted with the mouse drivers

:)

PhilMcLeod, May 10, 2020

2. Logitech Releases the Wireless Mouse M560

Logitech has now introduces the M560, a wireless mouse that comes equipped with a Windows 8 menu button, located right under the scroll wheel , enabling quick access to the App Bar, Charms Bar, Desktop and Start Screen.

Coming in two color version - black and gray, the mouse features soft, rubber grips, two thumb buttons, and requires one AA battery to power it up. The Wireless Mouse M560 is bundled with a Nano receiver, it has a three-year warranty, and it costs $ 39.99.

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update Logitech_Wireless_Mouse_M560_01_thm.jpg

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update Logitech_Wireless_Mouse_M560_02_thm.jpg

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update Logitech_Wireless_Mouse_M560_03_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, May 10, 2020
  3. USB mouse stopped working

Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions
    going (including uninstall, etc) but still it will not work.

PamHankins, May 10, 2020
  4. afreeling Win User

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

I've just run a large windows update and my mouse is no longer working at all. I'm currently on Windows 10 Home Version 1903 build 18362.387. My computer is an Acer VX 15 Laptop, and the mouse is a Logitech M510.

I've installed all the latest windows updates and restarted multiple times. I've tried uninstalling the device in Device Manager (it appears as "HID-compliant mouse" at "Location 2"). I tried it in all 3 USB ports, and also used a thumb drive to confirm
    that the ports work. I replaced the batteries in the mouse. I've checked for the latest driver and it says it is up to date; I also tried to find drivers on the Logitech website but could not locate them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

afreeling, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

1. Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Logitech M560 USB

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. USB mouse stops working after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mouse stops working after a while: Since a month USB mouse is acting weird. After use of 1 hour or less than 1 hour, It sometimes gets stuck, randomly clicks and sometimes stops working with light off. When I plug USB pendrive on that port it works with no issues but the problem only happens with USB mouse....
  5. Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.: Since W10 has been installed I have had numerous disconnects during use. I have done the following: 1-New batteries in all devices 2-Reloaded software 3-Removed and changed USB's 4-Gone to Device Manager and uninstall all related USB controllers 5- The system has been...
  6. Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update: I've just run a large windows update and my mouse is no longer working at all. I'm currently on Windows 10 Home Version 1903 build 18362.387. My computer is an Acer VX 15 Laptop, and the mouse is a Logitech M510. I've installed all the latest windows updates and restarted...
  7. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...
  8. Logitech Bluetooth LE Mouse Stopped Working after KB4458469 update

Logitech Bluetooth LE Mouse Stopped Working after KB4458469 update: I was using the mouse (Logitech M585 BLE mode) and suddenly it stopped working, it was connected but not working! Similar thing happened to my other Bluetooth devices once in a while so I thought it will be solved by pairing again, so I removed the device and tried to pair it...
  9. Logitech USB Sound stops working

Logitech USB Sound stops working: I don't know exactly how long this takes, but lets say I turn my computer on, my Logitech sound works just fine. I use the G933 headset. Now, lets say I turn my computer on in the morning and let it sit, then at night come back and use it again, YouTube will not play. I...
  10. Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10: After the latest updates to Windows 10 on 1 September, my Logitech mouse has lost several of its functions (including the scroll function) in all applications. I downloaded the latest Setpoint and reinstalled it and then rebooted, but nothing has changed. Since everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Logitech Mouse M560 ruckelt Win 10 Pro 64 bit