Windows 10: Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004

Discus and support Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Update installed the version 2004 on my laptop. After completion, my Logitech M570 mouse stopped responding properly when trying to move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DCSLtd., Jun 29, 2020.

1. DCSLtd. Win User

Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004

Windows Update installed the version 2004 on my laptop. After completion, my Logitech M570 mouse stopped responding properly when trying to move the cursor. It was either very slow, lagged, or didn't move at all. So I rolled back to version 1909 to get my mouse working properly, however, the issue continues. I figured since it was happening anyway, I might as well get version 2004 back on there but it wasn't available in Windows Update anymore and when I ran the Windows 10 install assistant, I received a notice that version 2004 could not be installed with the current settings. I'm confused since it had already been installed but now I can't get it back. Anyone have any clues? I'm at a loss!!

:)

DCSLtd., Jun 29, 2020
  2. flycaster Win User

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread.

Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a Logitech unifying dongle in place that was first being used by M570 with Setpoint. However, I found that Setpoint wouldn't recognize my new mouse (M720.) I then found Logitech's Options program (Logitech Options - Logitech Support) that offered more than Setpoint. DL'd Options, but it initially only recognized M720 and not M570. Using Options "add device," I kept getting "Try again" and haven't been able to get M570 to function on Options. No matter what I do, when Options is open, it only shows M720. Although M570 does function as setup on setpoint, I can't get to use setups for individual programs using Options??? All firmware is uptaded.

flycaster, Jun 29, 2020
  3. nfshp253 Win User
    Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

Hi, I am suddenly facing issues with the Jump Lists after upgrading to version 2004. For some reason, when I try to access recent files (that have not been moved), Windows thinks that the file is not there. This happens randomly to some files. I've attached an example of such an issue with using the Jump Lists for Notepad++. Anyone know a solution to this?

Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004 [​IMG]

nfshp253, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004

Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

Also, after upgrading to 2004, did you do an sfc /scannow?

EyeInTheSky, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004

1. Logitech M570 Issue after upgrade to Windows 10, Version 2004 - Similar Threads - Logitech M570 Issue

2. Logitech M570 Trackball Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M570 Trackball Issues: So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the...
  3. Issue with Outlook after upgrade to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Outlook after upgrade to Windows 10 2004: When I running Outlook after upgrade to Windows 10 2004 I got the following message [ATTACH] and the status of wi-fi connection is without Internet though Internet is working at my laptop[ATTACH] I turned off IPV6 in settings of my wi-fi adapter but it helped just once and...
  4. Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004

Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004: My Dell PC upgraded itself to Version 2004 about four days ago 1 or 2 Sep. Since then, I have had problems that seem to come up overnight. For instance this morning Firefox had crashed and there were four Exception messages stacked up on the screen. When I cleared all of...
  5. windows 10 upgrade to version 2004

windows 10 upgrade to version 2004: I received the windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 yesterday. Now when I try to print from my laptop through the home network printer which is connected to my desktop, the docs won't print. They get lined up in the printer queue but don't print. My laptop obviously connects to...
  6. No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004

No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004: After 3 tries, I finally got the latest Windows 10 version 2004 to download and install. However, after installation, there was no wi-fi internet on that computer. I checked my other computer, 3 tablets, printer, and cell phone, there was wi-fi internet on all of them. After...
  7. Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade

Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade: I performed the version 2004 update and now i cant access my computer. I had partitioned stoage and it seems that the system is unable to access files rendering my PC useless. Is there a workaround? Unable to gestora system to previous point or unsintall updates since files...
  8. issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004

issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004: I encountered issues when upgrading my system to windows 10 version 2004. After installing the windows update, my system restarted. After restart, the system locked up with hitmanpro in the removing malicious software screen. Microsoft edge, and outlook, also were locked...
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade: My laptop prompted me to update to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004. I had Windows 10 Pro version 1909 at the time. Th eupdate to 2004 was successful but the OS Build now shows Windows 10 Home Single Language instead of Windows 10 Pro - why is this? I tried...
  10. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?: I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread. Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a...