Windows 10: Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Discus and support Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulyjustin, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to my trackball mouse, this issue stops.

Basically it keeps on right clicking. When i left click it, then the right click either goes away for a bit... or comes right back. Also i notice many times i can't even click on programs or anything at all. Does this mean my logitech trackball mouse is no good? I know mouse eventually go bad as i usually get a new one every 1 or 1.5 years etc. I do this with many logitech wireless mouse. But this trackball one has been so good... now it does this clicking where i cannot even use it.

Does anyone have tips on if there is a way to fix it? Is it bad idea to have it opened? Im not sure how to do this but is that bad idea? The left clicking is fine... its just that i notice recently... it keeps right clicking... sometimes one time... but then keeps right clicking so you have to left click it to go away. But then it starts highlighting my desktop icons etc. I removed the battery and put battery back in but eventually this keeps happening. I then used my other logitech wireless mouse which works with no issue... but i don't like it as much as the trackball though.

Any thoughts here?

Also i use this trackball mouse a lot. Like the entire day and night. I notice batteries that i use... energizer which are very good... does even last more than a few weeks now. Is that normal? Now i do use it all day and night so that why my battery is so poor with this trackball mouse?

:)

paulyjustin, Jul 15, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Logitech Unveils New Wireless Trackball

Today Logitech unveiled the Logitech Wireless Trackball M570, delivering a different level of comfort and control. If you’re searching for an alternative to touchpads or traditional mice, the Wireless Trackball M570 is uniquely designed for all-day comfort and features the leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver.

“Based on overwhelming demand from our dedicated trackball users, we’re delighted to announce the introduction of a new wireless trackball – the Logitech Wireless Trackball M570,” said Rory Dooley, senior vice president and general manager of Logitech’s control devices business unit. “Everything about our newest trackball is built to improve the experience and give trackball enthusiasts the comfort and control they deserve.”

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking? 104a_thm.png

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking? 104b_thm.jpg

For those who haven’t tried a trackball, one of the many benefits is that it stays put – you don’t have to move your arm to move your cursor. As a result, it’s a great space saver if you have a small or cluttered desk and, unlike a traditional mouse, you can keep your arm stationary. Plus, the sculpted shape supports your hand comfortably all day long.

The Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 also delivers precise cursor control wherever you want so hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem. The laser tracking sensor uses the ball, rather than a surface, to guide movement – so you can use it almost anywhere.

Logitech’s newest trackball also has a convenient scroll wheel and easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons that make computing simple, whether you’re surfing the Web with your laptop or desktop computer, or watching shows on your home-theater PC.

For your convenience, the Wireless Trackball M570 uses the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver. It stays in your laptop, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around, and the advanced 2.4 GHz wireless means a robust connection with no dropouts from up to 30 feet away. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or additional mouse to the same receiver so you don’t fill up all your USB ports. To reduce the hassle of changing batteries, you can go for up to 18 months without replacing the included AA battery – and the convenient battery indicator ensures that you’ll never be caught off guard. (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)

The Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in September for a suggested retail price of $59.99 (U.S.). For more information please visit this page.

btarunr, Jul 15, 2019
  3. No Logitech double-click after Creators Update

Logitech wireless trackball M570 with scroll wheel set to double-click in SetPoint s/w. Worked 100% before update, now does not function. Updated Logitech s/w, the setting is there, but not working. Any thoughts?

Androsupial, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Gasaraki Win User

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech Introduces the MX ERGO - Wireless Trackball Tech on Your Fingertips

That's cool. I thought they were done with trackballs for good. Good for them. Still rocking the M570 wireless trackball at work.

Gasaraki, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

1. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking? - Similar Threads - Logitech M570 Trackball

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logitech M570 Trackball Issues

Logitech M570 Trackball Issues: So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the...
  6. Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?: I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from the 720) connected to the Surface. I'm also using Options between the two computers; and obviously, only can use the 720 for...
  7. Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?: I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from the 720) connected to the Surface. I'm also using Options between the two computers; and obviously, only can use the 720 for...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting: This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port. I have followed these instructions:...
  10. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?: I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread. Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a...