Windows 10: Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

Discus and support Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues with mouse and keyboard lags. I have tried to solve this problem for several months, but I cant figure out the reason. What I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EuropaSigm, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

Hi,

I have issues with mouse and keyboard lags. I have tried to solve this problem for several months, but I cant figure out the reason.

What I have tried:

- Updating all drivers, including newest BIOS

- Uninstalled mouse in Device manager

- Connected to another network

My setup:

Mouse: Logitech M705

Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

Prosessor: Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake

SSD: Kingston SHSS37A480G

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForece GTX 1050 Ti

Motherboard: MSI MB H270I GAMING PRO AC

:)

EuropaSigm, Jan 10, 2019
  2. woden9 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (Model 1027) that originally came with a Microsoft Mouse (Model 1052). The mouse has intermittent problems (slow click response, freezing, etc.) and I would like to replace it. Can I use a Logitech Marathon
    M705 mouse with this keyboard? I am not sure how to sync the Logitech mouse with the Microsoft keyboard, since it does not use the same type of "receiver" that the microsoft mouse has.

woden9, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, and suffer lag on both, but it's much more noticeable on the mouse. During much trying of all the many things suggested to fix the mouse lag problem, and nothing working, I worked out that my mouse was identified
    on my PC as 'HID'. When I clicked on mouse properties, then drivers for mouse, there were two drivers shown as installed. The one highlighted was 'class system', not the 'HID system' one, so I highlighted the HID. Mouse seems to work fine now. Don't know if
    it has fixed the keyboard lag yet, as that was far more intermittent than the mouse lag - time will tell.

katiehiggins, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

1. Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags - Similar Threads - Logitech M705 mouse

2. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  3. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 keyboard/mouse lag when connected via USB adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 keyboard/mouse lag when connected via USB adapter: Hello, I have been using my combo Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 keyboard/mouse with my Microsoft Surface with no issues for about 6 months. The keyboard/mouse combo connects via a single wireless receiver that plugs into a USB port. Since the Surface only has one USB...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900: been using desktop 900 keyboard and moude for a year, Now the mouse starts to stutter. its like the old days when you pushed the PC to max :- anyway, im only working with small progs, and it still jumps around. yes tried new batteries distance from usb to mouse is one...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question: Hello MS people My desktop got infected, some usb sticks got firmware infected and does weird things, a Logitech keyboard is infected too my question is... is the Microsoft wireless desktop 900 Transceiver firmware upgradable or not? regards...
  7. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540
  8. Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop: I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard… Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?...
  9. Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop: A man had a mouse that was acting all goofy in the 900 Keyboard + Mouse Went and bought a replacment 900 Wireless mouse The old wireless USB thingy does not detect it I have to plug in the new wireless USB thingy The new wireless USB thingy does not detect the keyboard...
  10. Logitech Mouse M705

Logitech Mouse M705: I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function. Have tried installing the Logitech drivers but without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech m705 lag

2. logitech mouse m705 problems