Windows 10: Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

Discus and support Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobbyRH, Apr 9, 2019.

1. RobbyRH Win User

Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this?

:)

RobbyRH, Apr 9, 2019
  2. devcarpio Win User

Cannot uninstall bluetooth mouse -- keeps reappearing in dev mgr after setting Bluetooth Off/On

I cannot pair Logitech M720 mouse to my Windows 10 PC. I would Uninstall the mouse from device manager, but when I turn off then turn on Bluetooth from system tray, the M720 mouse keeps reappearing in Device Manager, but not in Bluetooth Show Devices. Trying
    to pair it, Windows doesn't even see the mouse while scanning.

My problem is the same as the one discussed in the following link -- the thread is closed but the problem is unresolved:

Cannot remove bluetooth mouse.

I'm running Windows 10 on an Asus M32CD with a Logitech M720 Triathlon Mouse. I have uninstalled Logitech Options but the problem is still happening.

What should I do (short of re-installing Windows 10)?

Thank you.

devcarpio, Apr 9, 2019
  3. N8 with bluetooth keyboard and mouse, PROBLEM

From www.matkapuhelininfo.com I have collected following info of working devices:

- Nokia bluetooth keyboard

- Apple mouse and keyboard

- Targus Bluetooth mouse

- Logitech keyboard diNovo Edge

- Logitech MX5500 bluetooth mouse ja keyboard

- Logitech Mouse M555b

Thank you for collecting and building a list of compatible BlueTooth keyboards and mouses. If you connect the BT mouse will the phone display an arrow cursor?

Architengi, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

The Logitech V470 is a slick Bluetooth mouse for notebooks, so you can enjoy your wireless freedom on the road. It utilizes two AA batteries as a power source and can be had in either blue or white. The V470 is intended for notebooks with built-in Bluetooth and also comes with a pouch for easy transportation.

Show full review

Darksaber, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor - Similar Threads - Logitech M720 bluetooth

2. Windows 10-Having to repair M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10-Having to repair M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly: Hey, I would like some insight on why I have to repair my bluetooth M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly even when distance from bluetooth adapter is less than one meter and no obstacles between.Not a tech guy here, but I have come to realize that...
  3. Windows 10-Having to repair M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10-Having to repair M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly: Hey, I would like some insight on why I have to repair my bluetooth M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly even when distance from bluetooth adapter is less than one meter and no obstacles between.Not a tech guy here, but I have come to realize that...
  4. Windows 10-Having to repair M720 Triathlon Logitech Mouse each time for it to work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Bluetooth Issue with Logitech M720 Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Issue with Logitech M720 Mouse: The moment i pick up jabra elite 85t from the case and use it for my calls, on random basis the logitech m270 mouse gets disconnected . Only restart of windows 11 helps the mouse connect back againAlready tried uninstalling the driver for m270 but this does not helpAny...
  6. Windows 11 Bluetooth Issue with Logitech M720 Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Issue with Logitech M720 Mouse: The moment i pick up jabra elite 85t from the case and use it for my calls, on random basis the logitech m270 mouse gets disconnected . Only restart of windows 11 helps the mouse connect back againAlready tried uninstalling the driver for m270 but this does not helpAny...
  7. logitech mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  8. Logitech M720 mouse randomly causes Desktop/Task Window/Windows Timeline/Other to display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech M720 mouse randomly causes Desktop/Task Window/Windows Timeline/Other to display: After searching endlessly and finding no discussions that presented with a successful solution I decided look at logitech's feature descriptions as it related to my new M720 mouse. I found the answer in a blog article published by Logitech - discussing "Logitech Options"...
  9. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  10. Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem

Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem: I have a gigabyte M7700B bluetooth mouse. This works well with my laptops (which have bluetooth built in) - all efforts to use with my desktop PC however gives a problem.*Sad The desktop required a USB bluetooth dongle - so I bought an admittedly cheap CSR V4. I can set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitrech m705 no mouse cursor