Windows 10: Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

Discus and support Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Logitech M750 Wireless Trackball does not appear to work on my new HP Spectre Laptop. The Pointer moves around the screen, but that's it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveTolliday, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

Hi, My Logitech M750 Wireless Trackball does not appear to work on my new HP Spectre Laptop. The Pointer moves around the screen, but that's it. It doesn't even highlight when you hover over something etc. Ctrl + Alt + Del and clicking on Task Manager or cancel, which highlights for some strange reason, seems to temporarily alleviate the issue. Have tried latest software and disabling Touch Pad etc to no avail. Logitech Support aren't aware of any conflicts (which doesn't help)

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

:)

SteveTolliday, Nov 26, 2018

2. Logitech Track Ball is not recognized

Original Title: Logitech Track Ball

My Logitech Track Ball has been set up on my MS surface Pro 2 for over 1 year, all of a sudden after a shutdown it is not recognized and will not work.

CraigAdams_640, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 26, 2018
  4. DewainT Win User

Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

Logitech track ball t-bc21 does not auto scroll on microsoft edge

My Track ball t-bc21 mouse will auto scroll when used on Internet explorer 11and on windows 8.1 and when I installed windows 10 it works on it, but when I use Microsoft edge, it does not work

DewainT, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

1. Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball - Similar Threads - Logitech M750 Wireless

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  5. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?: I use Spotify as my streaming service and I can't change to previous or next track using the shortcuts in Logitech Options. I can set them as that but it just won't do anything, despite all the other shortcuts and actions working perfectly fine. Does anyone else have this...
  7. m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10

m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10: Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and now my track ball mouse will not work correctly when I try to access files in one drive. The right click does not open a menu, the screen just flickers then returns to the desktop. it works fine on windows 7. I...
  8. Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select

Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select: My Logitech Unifying receiver is paired to a K350 Keyboard, a M310 Mouse, and a M570 Trackball. The mouse and keyboard work correctly, but the left button of the M370 trackball only works intermittently. Holding down the left button to highlight a word or a line causes the...
  9. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  10. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...