Windows 10: Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

Discus and support Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One week ago I can play my MOMO wheel but now it's haven't left light I change adapter 3times [buy new 24V/1A and 24V/2A] before I play without power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShinozakiKato, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

One week ago I can play my MOMO wheel but now it's haven't left light I change adapter 3times [buy new 24V/1A and 24V/2A]
    before I play without power supply but still can play but now I can't play it's say

"Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

I try to fix by reinstall driver buy New adapter but it isn't work

Sorry for my bad English TAT

Pls help me, Thanks you

:)

ShinozakiKato, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

1. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel - Similar Threads - Logitech MOMO Racing

2. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  3. Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel: I have an old steering wheel that worked great up until I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 ver. 1909. The steering wheel is the Logitech Driving Force GT from 2007. When I plug it into a USB on my PC now it's not recognised and in the device manager it only shows...
  4. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel: Hi there, I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means losing force feedback? Seb...
  5. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel: Well, my racing wheel doesn't seem to want to work. I brought it home from school to test it out for the school auction. It worked perfectly on Farming Simulator 17 and American Truck Simulator. I brought it back after the weekend and then offered to buy it. I paid $30 for...
  6. Logitech Nacar racing wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Nacar racing wheel: what games can i use the racing wheel with on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-nacar-racing-wheel/cc163bb5-9ae3-45f0-9034-f79e0fffbee1
  7. racing wheel user key setting.. > Vibration and forcefeedback~!!! Down...!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    racing wheel user key setting.. > Vibration and forcefeedback~!!! Down...!!!!: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** this game have a bug...… trustmaster ts-xw racing wheel in PC user key setting.. > Vibration and forcefeedback~!!! Down...!!!! need...
  8. Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install) about 8 months ago and it worked fine with the built-in drivers. I turned my system on last night and Windows 10 no longer...
  9. Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel

Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I have a Logitech G510 keyboard with a volume wheel. When using this volume wheel to change the volume the screen will go black for about half a second and there is a beep that can be heard through my headphones. There appears to...
  10. Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues

Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130, and now when I use the volume wheel on my G510s keyboard, it causes the screen to blink, and a beeping sound every time I scroll it. Has anyone experienced this or know what I can do to fix it? 7349