Windows 10: Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

Discus and support Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One week ago I can play my MOMO wheel but now it's haven't left light I change adapter 3times [buy new 24V/1A and 24V/2A] before I play without power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShinozakiKato, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

One week ago I can play my MOMO wheel but now it's haven't left light I change adapter 3times [buy new 24V/1A and 24V/2A]
    before I play without power supply but still can play but now I can't play it's say

"Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

I try to fix by reinstall driver buy New adapter but it isn't work

Sorry for my bad English TAT

Pls help me, Thanks you

:)

ShinozakiKato, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

1. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel - Similar Threads - Logitech MOMO Racing

2. Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver: Hi, I just recently started getting a “Assertion Failure” after installing a driver for my ThrustMaster T128 Racing wheel Xbox variant. I have tried multiple things to try to fix the problem but it is reoccurring. I really need help. I am running on Windows 11 22H2....
  3. Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver: Hi, I just recently started getting a “Assertion Failure” after installing a driver for my ThrustMaster T128 Racing wheel Xbox variant. I have tried multiple things to try to fix the problem but it is reoccurring. I really need help. I am running on Windows 11 22H2....
  4. ferrari 458 racing wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ferrari 458 racing wheel: my sterring wheel dosent work.. so dont know where i can found a driver and install it.. pliz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ferrari-458-racing-wheel/d8613bf1-82b2-4424-9c06-943db38b4107
  5. Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel: Hello, a long time ago I bought a sidewinder precision racing wheel online, I have had several problems with it, the steering wheel works perfectly, the problem is the pedals, the left pedal is pressed on its own and the right pedal is not pressed, the right seems to act...
  6. HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive not working for PC

HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive not working for PC: I recently bought this product for PC and Xbox One and it has worked without problems for numerous titles on Xbox One. However, when I tried playing Euro Truck Simulator on PC, selecting the device is not an option, despite having seen footage of ETS being compatible with...
  7. Racing wheel bugging out my system.

Racing wheel bugging out my system.: I bought an old Xbox 360 racing wheel, it works perfectly on a friends laptop, but on mine, it bugs out, fails to read the input of turning the wheel although it reads the buttons . it makes the screen flash, puts the system to sleep, and slows it down a lot. Is anyone able...
  8. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  9. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel: Well, my racing wheel doesn't seem to want to work. I brought it home from school to test it out for the school auction. It worked perfectly on Farming Simulator 17 and American Truck Simulator. I brought it back after the weekend and then offered to buy it. I paid $30 for...
  10. Logitech Nacar racing wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Nacar racing wheel: what games can i use the racing wheel with on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-nacar-racing-wheel/cc163bb5-9ae3-45f0-9034-f79e0fffbee1